Chapter 16 (M?)

Remember, This is just a story, a fictional story. Please don't hate me nor the characters that i'll be putting in. I'm telling it to you guys now, until the psychotic scenes will appeared.

______________

Lisa

"what?! you're going to audition?! no fucking way!!" Jennie said while pacing back and fort and her hands were massaging her temples.

We're here in my bedroom, arguing about my decision on auditioning in the competition. Since i've said to her about me on auditioning on the competition, she had been acting like this. Frustrated, angry, nervous, and scared. I dont why, but that's what i am seeing to her right now. At first, i was so excited to tell her this since i knew she would congratulate me and root for me, but now that i told her. it was the opposite reaction that i received.

"why?! why are you declining about me in auditioning on that competition?!" I asked confusedly with a mix of annoyance.

She stops from pacing back and fort and looked at me, she then kneel infront of me and holds both of my shoulders.

"i'm protecting you!" She said that made me frown.

"and why are you protecting me, Ms.Kim?" I called her by her surname to make sure that she sense my seriousness. As i expect, she looks shock and i can see a beads of sweat forming into her forehead.

She sighed and removes her hands away from my shoulders then she sat into my lap and wraps it around my neck.

"didn't jisoo told you about the plan of Ms. Bae?" Jennie asked softly while she's fixing my bangs. I frown at her and wraps my arms around her waist.

"Ms. Bae? As in Bae Joohyun? From Class Bentheseicyme?" I asked with a frown of my face.

"Yes, she is. Mostly known as Irene.." She said softly and now she was brushing my eyebrows.

Suddenly, she moved to my neck and started sniffing it that made me gulped.

"you look incredibly cute when you're confuse and make a frown into your face, Lili" She husked out as she licks my neck. I bit my lower lip for suppressing a moan.

She continues on sniffing and licking my neck until she sucks my neck that would probably leave a mark.

"if you really want to audition then i'll support you...I'm here to guide you and protect you.." She said as she look onto me with that beautiful blood red eyes of her that surely everyone get drown by its beauty.

"so...shall we continue on where we stopped yesterday?" She said while her hands were caressing my tone abs which i didnt noticed that her hands already inside of my shirt.

"w-what? isn't this too early for us--AAH!" She pushed me back making me laying on my bed then she tops me like she did yesterday.

"oh? i thought you already said yes to me?" She said seductively with her smile that it can surely make me hard. She keeps on crawling into me sexily while she's biting her lower lip

"u-uh y-yeah i did! but this is too early.." I said as i keep on backing until i hit the headboard.

"so you want it later at night, huh? so that no one really disturb us? love it.. but i'll love it even more if we do it right now.." She said as she rips off my shirt.

"Ruby Jane!!' I shouted in shocked then she just moaned with a pleasure smile plastered in her face.

"ugh~ you just shouted my name yet you made me more hot and needy!!" She said while she's sucking her right index finger then her left hand is already under her school skirt.