Chapter 23

Lisa

"hey love, I'm back"

I immediately crumpled the paper and put it behind pocket. I smiled widely to jennie and gave a kiss on her forehead.

"where's the two??' I asked her as i wrapped my arms around her waist.

"maybe they're on--"

She got cut off when we suddenly heard our names being called.

"Jennie! Lisa!"

We then saw jisoo and rose running towards us. As soon as they approached us, jennie offered them a water and the two immediately drank it.

"whew! almost got late" Jisoo said as she wipes her sweat in her forehead.

"stupid! if you just didnt race with that ugly car, we still got more minutes to relax on our classroom" Rosie said after she smack jisoo's head.

"ouch! look, im sorry, ba---"

Jisoo suddenly stops and looked at rosie with wide eyes and rosie stared at her with the same look. I looked at them confusedly and then i glanced at jennie to see with the same reaction as mine.

Suddenly the bell rings indicating that all students should be in their classroom. We then, walked to our classroom and before i enter the classroom, i throw the crumpled paper without jennie noticing it.

"i just wish that our first prof subj today isnt here" Jisoo said as she sat on her seat.

"huh, very hardworking of yours, Ms. President" Jennie said sarcastically as she interwines her hand in mine, under the table.

"Oh thank you, Ms. Vice president" Jisoo replied proudly.

Rosie on the other hand, was now munching a sandwich. Jisoo notices her and she opened her mouth and rosie let jisoo to bite on her sandwich.

I just watch them eating peacefully and letting my kitty girlfriend plays my fingers. Suddenly i shivers from the feeling that someone is staring at me. I looked around and saw a pair of cat eyes.

Hwang Yeji

why the hell she's looking at me like that?

I stare back at her with same intimacy , and she started the staring contest.

"didnt i told you not to look at her?" I heard jennie said with a calm voice that made me broke our staring contest.

"oh sorry love. Its just that i felt someone staring at me. And i hate that." I said as i gave a little squeeze on her hand.

She just hums, and suddenly she sat on my lap and cups my face that made me stare at her breathtaking bloody red eyes.

"then why dont you just stare at my eyes? Didnt you said that my eyes is your favorite?" She whispered then she leaned onto my ear.

"my eyes is only for you, so you should too. I would pluck that out if you're gonna check out someone else. Understand?" She said while smiling widely that it reaches her eyes while her head is tilted.

"uh yeah, ofcourse love. My eyes is only yours.." I said as i gulped.

"good" She said calmly and she sat on her seat and she clung onto my arm.

We just fell into a comfortable silence as she still continue to play with my fingers.

I just stare at her, and wonder why did I do to make her fall Inlove with me. Its a miracle that someone accept me for who I am. It's only her to made me felt these butterflies roaming around my stomach whenever I see her.