Chapter 27

Lisa

"I told you.... I am watching you.."

I nearly screamed in fear, when I suddenly saw my gorgeous girlfriend. I sighed deeply as she still looking at me with her smile but her eyes were blank.

I gulped as I stand up and ready myself for a long ass explanation.

"love, seulgi is just a friend". I said calmly as I reach for her hand. I hold it tight and kissed her knuckles but she still give me the same look.

"love-"

"and she's Irene's bestfriend" she said calmly but her eyes were blank and her weird smile never fades away.

"I know--"

"and she might use seulgi to get information about you because you are friends with seulgi". She said it with same tone and look.

I looked at her confusedly.

"is that what you think about irene and seulgi? Like--love look at me.". I cupped her face. "even irene use seulgi to get a information about me or what-so-ever to just get me. Love I'm only yours, you even Mark me see?"

I said as I pulled down a bit my turle neck to reveal a bunch of hickies from her.

Then, she smiled widely now, and I think it's a satisfaction smile. And her eyes were now beamed with confidence and love.

" that's right... I already marked you as mine". She said with a smile.

She then grabs my collar and made me lean into her causing it to crash our lips together.

We pulled out and go straight at the classroom. As soon as we go inside, we immediately go To our seat which is just next to chaesoo.

"i told you no funny business while we're inside of the campus!". Jisoo said seriously as she points out Jennie and i's lips.

We just chuckles and we put our stuffs under our desk but I left my comic book on my desk. Jennie then clings onto my arm and I started to read my fav comic while waiting to our proof.

Fast Forward |Time Check: 10 : 30 am

It's the class break time, so the girls decided to hang out for a bit in Lisa's favourite spot. The Cherry Blossom tree.

The girls arrived at the spot with a sodas and sandwiches in their hands, and ofc in rosie's bags. They sat down under the beautiful pink blossom tree and Rosie immediately get her guitar and started to play music.

"so? What song guys?". She asked while strumming her guitar.

Lisa

[Really - Blackpink]

I just didn't mind them and Continue myself reading my favorite book. But I stopped from reading my book when I heard my girl singing.

If you really, really love me,
then tell me
Say you can't live one day without me, really, really

I focused on her singing while she's looking into my eyes.

Yeah, I do can't live one day without you.

She continue to sing still staring me into my eyes, with a smile that's plaster in her face.

Say you want me, that you're crazy about me really