Chapter 34

Lisa

I'm in the backstage now. And I'm in my room like were idols are resting. Each contestants have a room, so yeah, kinda weird but its awesome.

And I'm with seulgi here. Actually she's suppose to go around and check all of the contestants but she said that she already did that so that she can be with me until my name got called, and I'm thankful for that.

"here have some water, lis". She said as she hand me a water bottle.

"thank you, I really need this". I said as I get the water bottle from her grip and chugged it.

"I see, very nervous?". She asked as she goes behind me and started to massage my back.

"y-yeah". I replied enjoying her massage.

"don't be! I'm sure you'll rock just like what you did on audition". She hyped me up and I smiled.

"thanks! And oh BTW! You did mentioned to me that you're a dancer too, right?". I asked as I chugged another bottle.

"nah, not a dancer. Just you know, just dancing for fun". She explained as I nodded.

"I want to see you dance someday and I also want to dance with you". I said with a smile as I looked at the vanity mirror infront of us.

She stopped from massaging me as she looks in the mirror with a worried eyes.

"I erm... I'm not a good dancer as you though...". She said as she scratches her nape.

"welp, not gonna comment since I haven't seen you dance". I said with a shrug and she releases a chuckle.

"alright alright, maybe after the competition, just make sure to win I'll show u". She said seriously and I replied with a nod.

Suddenly we heard a phone call and seulgi get her phone out of her pocket.

She answered it and move away a bit from me.

"yes baechu?"

"now? Okay okay!"

I guess she ended the call when she looked at her phone. Then, she looked at me and she seems in a hurry.

"sorry, lis. But irene needs me, you know secretary stuffs". Seulgi said and I just nodded.

"goodluck, buddy! See you later!". She said as she fists bump with me.

I sighed as I rubbed my hands. I remember Jennie, so I dished out my phone from my pocket and texted her.

To: My Mandu🥟

"hey love!"
-seen

From: My Mandu🥟

"hello my love! How you doin' there? Are you still nervous?

To: My Mandu🥟

" I'm okay but nervous. Can you come here pls? I want comfort from you"

(a/n: again, sana all!! When kayaaaa!! Charrr!)

From: My Mandu🥟

"sure love! Mommy's gonna be there in a minute. Be ready daddy!"

I blushed from what she called me. Yes readers, my weakness is by being called daddy from the one and only Jennie kim.

To: My Mandu🥟

"JENNIE KIM!!!"

Then she laugh react my last chat, so I guess she's now walking onto my room.