Chapter 43

I am backkkkk!

__________

Lisa

I stare at my nini's last message, three days ago.

It was now Sunday but still she didn't mind on checking on me. At first I thought she's cheating behind me.

I tried to call her and thankfully she would answer it but then she'll gonna say she's busy for a moment and she'll gonna end it by saying she loves me so much.

It eased me, but I still miss her. I miss her vanilla scent. Her touch. Her warmth. Her gummy smile. Her kisses and her hugs. I miss all of it. In short--jennie--i mean I miss her. I miss Jennie.

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrates and I quickly fished out my phone from the pillow.

I looked who texted me and it was seulgi.

Slugs🤟
- I miss her Lisa... Very much.. I don't know what to do anymore, now that she had been gone missing too, with yeji.

I sighed sadly. I forgot to tell you guys that yeji got missing last 2 weeks, and last week irene got kidnapped too.

Flashback

Im in my room, reading my favorite comic book when suddenly I heard phone vibrates.

I quickly get my phone from my pocket, expecting that it was Jennie. But then my eyebrows furrowed when I saw slugs name on my phone.

I opened my phone and looked at her text

Slugs🤟
-hey.. Can you please meet me at the park?

Me
-uh yeah sure. Be there in 10 minutes

I took my jacket and my motor key. I go downstairs and I saw my father and mother cuddling in the couch while the tv is on. I move infront of them seeing they're sleeping peacefully.

I chuckles and took a quick pic of them and quickly turned off the tv. I kissed both of their foreheads and made my way to garage.

FASTFORWARD / @THE PARK

I parked my motor beside her truck ,when i saw seulgi on her pick up truck, drinking a can of beer.

"hey, what's the matter slugs?" I asked as i climbed into her pick up truck.

She sobbed as she sips to her beer,

"erm, want some?" She asked me weakly which i politely declined.

She nodded and put back the can beside her.

"whats the matter , buddy?" I asked softly as i rubs her back,

"Yeji... She's missing about 2 weeks ago, and then--" She gasped for an air as she bursts into tears.

I continue to rubs her back as i whispered her to calm down.

"calm down buddy, tell me.." I said calmly.

"irene is gone missing a week ago..H-her p-parents didnt know why irene suddenly gone missing. H-her things were perfectly placed to their places even her clothes." She explained as tears were streaming down to her cheeks.

She keeps on wiping it but still more tears are falling.

"did you already report this to the police?" I asked.

She nodded as she sips to her beer.

"yes, we did. But police said that they can't find her location, they tried to investigate her bedroom but it was nonsense because at the end of the day , they cant find any suspicious." She explained.