Chapter 4

Lisa

The two hugged the girl whom i heard is Jennie and I'm here froze at my spot, thinking that she was a bully and scenarios of me getting bullied by her.

Just by hearing again the word nerd makes me tremble in fear. What's more if it's freak?

"YAH jennieyah be nice with the new girl". I heard jisoo said that and I heard the girl name Jennie clicked her tongue.

"only if she's not gay.."

That strikes through my heart. And I think she'll definitely bully me, now I need to act like I'm not gay infront of her... Nor to her friends...

"tsk, here it is again. Your homophobic ass is showing again, Ruby Jane.". Rosie said and I assume she rolled her eyes.

"hmm, I think Lisa is not gay... Right Lisa?". I got stiff from the sudden question.

Then, I felt a hand onto my shoulder and I looked who is it and its jisoo. Her eyes it's telling me that it's okay.. But really deep inside of me, is started to panic.

I gulped and nodded slowly.

"y-yeah... I'm not a g-gay...". The last word slip out of my lips like a whisper.

"sure... Now get out of my se--"

Jennie didn't finish her sentence as Rosie dragged her near to her seat and made Jennie sat beside her.

I felt a nudge to my elbow and I see jisoo smiling at me.. A reassuring smile.

"don't worry, I got ya". She whispered to me as she winks at me that made me blush a lil.

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim..."

I looked at her confusedly and she's just looking at Jennie with her sparkling eyes.

"she's my ex crush and a best friend..."
I got shock from what I have heard from her. I was about to speak but she beat me first.

"ex crush because I learned that I can't be with her even though I will risk my life... Yes... Its because she's homophobic... And... If we stay bestfriendz it will be more easier to be with her.."

I didn't know what to answer so I just stroke her hair that made her look at me. I just smiled at her awkwardly and that made her laugh.

"she became homophobic because of her guy bestfriend. He was jennie's knight and prince who he also promised that no matter what happen he will protect her with his all might. They're inseparable. And Jennie had feelings for him. She confessed and the boy respected it. But the boy said to her that if she can wait for him to reciprocate the feelings and jennie of course said yes."

"The bond between them suddenly turned into more than like bestfriends. But still no label. It's like they're couple But no label. Both grew stronger and stronger until the boy asked her to be his girlfriend. And jennie felt so happy. So so happy. And again, the couple grew stronger together. And as their 2nd anniversary Jennie decided to surprised him by making dinner to his apartment. But turns out she's the one who got surprised. The boy is making out with another boy...and thats where it all started"

She said to me while looking at Jennie.

"uh jisoo..."

"yeah?"

"may I know why are you saying this to me?". I asked cuz until now I didn't know why she's telling me jennie's privacy.

"I'm telling you this because I want you to be aware on why Jennie is being like that when it comes to gays. I don't want you to judge her without knowing the back story of it.". Jisoo said seriously.

I was taken aback that made me quiet.

"Jisoo..."

"hmm?"

"you still have feelings for her, don't you?". I said or should I say whispered.

In my peripheral vision I saw her stiffened.

"wha--"

"goodmorning class!!". Our Prof came in, in a good timing.

Fast Forward |LunchTime

The three stands up from there seats while Lisa was still in her seat reading her comic book.

"hey Lisa! Wanna come with us?". Jisoo offered Lisa. Lisa was about to nod but seeing Jennie glare at her makes her saying a 'no' to jisoo.

"a-ah.. N-no... I-I'm still not hungry"
She said as she flash them a crooked smile.

"nope, I'm not taking a no answer from you". Rosie said as she made Lisa stand up and drags Lisa with her into the cafeteria.

"let me guess, you made her back out didn't you?". Jisoo said as she looks at Jennie blankly.

"bingo". Jennie said as she leave jisoo.

Jisoo shakes her head and followed Jennie.

~~~~~~

"God! I just want a peaceful meal with my foods! Why it has to be so chaotic!" Rosie said dramatically.

The two were bickering who is much cuter, if it's the cat or the dog.

"I said cat is more than cuter than a dog!" Lisa said angrily.

"cats are a bitch!". Jennie replied on a same tone like Lisa.

"yeah! Just like you!". Lisa replied that made the three of them shookt.

"w-what the fuck"

The two suppress their laughs because they don't want to get involve to their fight.

"Lisa woke up and chose to spit facts". Rosie whispered that made jisoo release her loud laugh.

Jennie slammed the table that made the three of them startle.

"you!". She pointed Lisa. "how dare you to call me a bitch?!". She lift up her hand and was about to slap Lisa but jisoo hold her hand.

"stop it Jennie." Jisoo said in her serious tone.

Lisa on the other hand was in the verge of crying, she didn't know why she had the guts to tell her those words. She then stand up and quickly run away from them, ignoring those calls from Rosie.

"tsk, she better leave because if she didn't, I'll kill her infront of many people here.". Jennie said in her bitchy tone and then she elegantly sit to her chair.

"jen, you must get rid of your homophobic ass. Its not healthy for you". Jisoo said seriously.

Jennie just rolled her eyes and leave them.

Meanwhile

Lisa was walking to the hall way, fastly and her head was lowered. She was heading to the garden but then suddenly she got bumped into someone.

She immediately stand up and get the books from who she got bumped into. As she was about to offered her hand. She scanned the face and was shocked when she remembered the one who she got bumped into.

"ugh fuck...". The girl hold her head and when she looks up she saw Lisa's face. Her eyes widen and her eyes were screaming angriness.

"You!!"

___________________
To Be Continued

[EDIT] hala happy belated birthday self ☟︎︎︎☟︎︎︎ salamat din sa Sama ng loob na nakuha ko nung birthday mo self - 09/22/22

1000 words
Published: 02/ 20/ 21

My advanced birthday gift for y'alls cuz I can't update tomorrow cuz it's my day. I'm gonna be busy for sure haha