Chapter 18

"weird"

Lisa said as she looks at the two figure going to their classroom.

I heard Jennie chuckles as she grips my arm gently.

"maybe she already know the plan of irene, you know... Chaeyoung really hates bad people, especially men." She giggles while cupping her mouth with her right hand. "anyway, let's just follow them. We might get late."

She said as she drags me.

"o-oh wait!!"

She stops and looked at me confusedly.

"yes, lili?". She asked to me cutely while tilting her head slightly.

"I-I s-still didn't know about Irene's plan..." I said and I am suddenly weirdly having a sweats in my forehead, and started being nervous.

She smiles to me but it didn't reach in her eyes then she pokes my nose.

"not here. I'm going to tell it to you later. Okay?". She said sweetly and i just nodded as I shrugs the heavy feeling right now.

We entered our classroom and immediately go beside of jisoo and Rosie.

"what took you guys so long?" Rosie said while munching her sandwich.

"you're eating in class hours? Really? What if our Prof barg in?". I said as I placed my bag beside me.

"well I still can't see our prof here, so I'm still safe". Chaeng said to me as she sticks out her tongue to me.

"can I have a bite chaeng?". I heard jisoo unnie said and I looked at them.

"sure!". Chaeng replied and let jisoo bite in her sandwich that made my eyes widen.

"YAH! You're sharing your food now?!". I said completely surprised.

"uh yeah, I believe you have two eyes to see it." she said bitchly as she rolls her eyes to me.

My mouth went agape a bit as I puts my hand on my chest acting I'm hurt.

"since when you get bitchy?". I asked while frowning.

"since when I saw your ducky face". She said as she sticks her tongue to me.

As they were in a middle of munching their foods, the door suddenly opened wide harshly that made Rosie and jisoo in panic. Jisoo spits her food, Rosie is coughing hardly, and I'm... Well... Laughing.

"YAH! Help Rosie, you idiot!". Jennie whispered to me but I just keep on laughing because of jisoo's expression.

Jennie got up and give Rosie a drink then she go to jisoo and gave her some wipes.

"you should've help us, you rascal!". Jisoo said while coughing and was about to smack me but I dodged it as a reflex.

She sighed and looked in the front, im assuming she's finding the person who barged in.

"who the hell barged in, and almost made me and Rosie die." she said as she stands up to get a better look.

"oi! Who barged in?!". Jisoo said seriously, releasing her president aura.

"I am, Ms. President". My eyes widen as I saw the cat eye girl who accused me as a gummy bear stealer.

"oh.. Ms. Hwang Yeji..". I heard jisoo said it and I can feel the she's smirking.

Jisoo looked at me and I'm right, she's indeed smirking. But I'm confuse on why the hell she's smirking.

"things must've been getting heated...or it's just starting to get heat?". Jisoo said while smirking as she rises her right eyebrow.

"things is just getting heat, jisoo. Relax and enjoy the show". I heard Rosie said and she has this lopsided smile plastered into her face.

"okay...? You guys are getting weird.. Especially you Rosie..". I said as I chuckles nervously.

"please, sit down.". We heard Jennie said and jisoo sat on her chair comfortably.

"what's your bet Rosie?". Jisoo said as she lend her hand to Rosie.

"I bet 10 dollars for... Hmm... Let's say after the competition.". Rosie said

I frown as I don't get what they're betting for.

"hayst! That's what I'm going to bet for! Fine! I'll bet 20 dollars for... Let's say 1 week!". Jisoo said.

"hey hey! What are you guys betting for?!" I whispered harshly.

"you'll see!". Jisoo said as she shoves my face.

I pouted as i face Jennie who's glaring infront.

"nini! They're making a bet--"
I stopped from talking when suddenly Jennie moved my head between her tits.

"I ahm... I guess this is comfortable..". I said as shifted to make myself comfortable.

"stay there Lisa... And stay away from that white dragon". I heard Jennie said seriously.

"who?". I asked confusedly and raised my head but then Jennie quickly put my head back into her tits.

"hwang yeji" She said seriously as she started to massage my scalp.

"you're making me sleepy." I whispered as I yawns.

"then sleep" She said.

I shake my head as a no and was about to lift up my head but then she put my head back harshly that made me hold her breast.

"oh my gosh! I-I'm so sorry!" I said as I retreat my hand away.

Then, I heard her chuckles lowly.

"its okay, daddy." I heard her husked out it that made my shaft twitch.

"R-Ruby Jane. No funny business pls". I said in a serious tone.

I heard her whimpered as she buried my face more into her breasts.

"mhm, you're making me damp down there! Calling me Ruby Jane with that sexy serious tone of yours makes me needy, daddy." She moaned lowly as she gets my hand and sucks my two fingers.

My eyes widen as she brought my hands under her school skirt and she was indeed so wet.

"H-hold on, we shouldn't do this here." I said as I retreat my head and thankfully she didn't pulled my head back.

She's just eyeing me with that drowny red eyes of her, she's sucking her index finger while the other hand was under her skirt.

Suddenly, she wraps her arms to my neck sideways and lean her face to me closer.

Then, she trails her hand over my chest down to my aching erect cock.

"are you sure you don't want to continue?". She husked out as she give me a squeeze.

"jesus Ruby Jane." I whispered.

She moaned softly into my ear that made my cock twitch again.

"it's twitching in my hand, I guess you're ready for me." She whispered as she licks my earlobe and bit it.

"no sexual activities is allowed here, madame Manoban and Madame Kim". We heard Rosie said it seriously and Jennie just looked at Rosie blankly while smiling slightly.

Jennie sighed and sat comfortably to her seat.

"I guess no dessert for me now" I heard her said it and I shakes my head while chuckling.

_____________
To Be Continued

This was supposed to be publish yesterday and this chapter supposed to be a birthday chapter for lisa but deym! I didn't notice that I didn't publishsd itttt zudjdush I literally slapped my self because of my stupidity 😀 anyway, I think I'm going to have a double update since I ghosted all of you LOL.

Published: 03/28/21