Chapter 40

I guess Seduction University will be coming back HAHAH I think all of your votes is from book 2 HHSHS.

Who miss Seduction University? 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️

____________

Nancy

I woke up in a dark place. I grunted as I feel a pang on my nape and a head ache.

I squinted my eyes as I looked around me. There's a little light on the corner.

I tried to move my hands and feet but then I heard a chains. I looked both of my sides seeing my arms are tied as well as my feet on the pole, at my back.

"fuck...". I groaned as I felt the pain again.

"H-help! F-fucking help me!". I shouted annoyedly.

Silence

"fuck where am I?". I asked myself as I looked around again.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming from me that made me relieved.

"oh! Here here! I need a help!". I shouted as I heard the footsteps coming nearer to me.

I can't see anybody but as long as the footsteps is coming nearer, I know that I'm safe.

Suddenly, I didnt heard the footsteps anymore so I think that person is infront of me.

" oh you're here now? Here! Cut the chains so that I can be free". I said as I tried to move.

But then, I didn't heard the person move nor feel it.

"hey! Why the fuck you're just standing there? Get the hell outta me here!". I shouted pissedly as I tried to move.

Suddenly, I heard a sweet melodic laugh coming from my back and I tried to turn my head at my back, but to my dismay I can't.

"stop laughing and free me, you freaking weirdo!". I shouted and nervousness started to crept me up suddenly.

Then, she stopped laughing.

I suddenly felt arms wrapping around my neck.

"WHAT THE HE--"

"Shh shh.... Just be quiet mcdonie... You don't wanna feel this blade inside your throat right?". I heard a familiar voice whispered to my ear that sends shivers to my spine.

The light went on, just around me just like a cop investigating a prisoner. I squinted my eyes to adjust my sight.

My eyes widen when I saw her infront of me.

"surprise, mcdonie?". She said with the sweetest smile with her dangerous honey like voice..

Her hands is covered with blood. A blade in her other hand and a stitching stuff on her other hand.

She must be noticed that I am staring on her other hand.

"oh this?". She said as she lift up her other hand which it holding the stitching stuff. "I just used this to your other... Friend? Yeah I stitched her mouth because she's shouting your name non stop. It kind of annoys me". She said innocently with her innocent voice..

My eyes widen when I realized that she's talking about JooE.

"FUCK YOU! WHERE'S MY FRIENDS!? I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU! YOU PSYCHOPATH!". I yelled to her which I only earned a sweet laugh.

"oh sweetie. You? Gonna kill me? Go ahead then. I badly want to taste my blood, after all.". She said with her excited smile.

Her hooded blood red eyes, and her sweet innocent smile that everyone can be deceived. I fell into her trap.