I answered the phone.
"Hello?"
"What you doing bitch?" Kiyah asked.
"Nothing bored as hell. Wassup?"
"Well ion know if you know or not, but I'm having a lil show tonight at G5ive, and I want you and Ashley there to support."

"Girl I been trying to stay away from all my socials right now so no I didn't know, but you know I'm down. Your timing couldn't have been more perfect."
"No wasn't an option anyway hoe." Kiyah said laughing.

"Y'all wanna pregame at my house?"
"Sounds like a deal to me. I'll see you later boo." Kiyah replied.
"Ok, bye."

9:39 p.m
Omniscient

Kiyah had pulled up to Amber's house first. Amber had all the bottles out and some backwoods just in case Kiyah wanted to smoke. Amber knew that her best friend liked to smoke especially before a show, so she wanted to be prepared.

"Hey whore. You look good you trynna get a man or something tonight? " Kiyah said walking in hugging Amber.
Amber laughed. "Maybe, who knows."

"Whew where the bottles at? I needs me a drink or three." Kiyah said taking her jacket off.

"You nervous?" Amber asked.
"Girl, no." Kiyah said. "I have done this shit way too many times to be nervous. I'm 'bout to get on this stage and tear this club down." Kiyah continued as she popped the cork on the Patron.

"I know that's right. Get that bag bitch. You know I got my taser ready for anybody that try to play with you tonight." Amber said.
Kiyah laughed. "Not the taser, but yeah they better know what the fuck going on when I step foot in there."

Amber doorbell rang.

Amber looked through the peephole, and it was Ashley. Amber immediately unlocked the door, and let her in.
"Hey girl, I'm sorry I hope i'm not late." Ashley said walking in the house.

"Girl just get yo' late ass in here, so we can take these shots together." Kiyah said as she was pouring 3 double shot glasses full of Hennessy.

Amber and Ashley walked over to the kitchen island and grabbed their glasses.
"Cheers to getting to this motherfucking bag!" Kiyah said.
"And a great performance tonight!" Amber added.

"Ayeee!" Ashley, Kiyah, and Amber said in unison.
They made their toast and took their shots.
Ashley and Amber immediately made a unpleasant face.
"Y'all some pussies. Y'all was supposed to straight face that shit." Kiyah said.
"Fuck that! That shit was strong." Ashley replied.

10:09
Amber's POV

10:09Amber's POV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
As Long As You Love Me जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें