Ch 20 : Delusional Doubts , atleast I hope!

Start from the beginning

Yeah sounds crazy to my ears with how I'm turning things around for him .

My heart fills when I find out the message is from Atticus , I quickly open it to find a picture of him. He looks tired out with his tie loosened as he sits on his chair, the glass mirror behind him looks like a blessing to watch every night after the night is out.

He tried to make a puppy face but then my heart melted to see him holding the empty cookie box in hand, I looked down at the message following the picture.

I laugh out when I read it

Atticus : My co-workers ate your cookies like hungry wolves , and i got none

I bite back my cheeks inside, not letting my smile grow bigger, I text back.

Me : That's sad :(

Placing the phone near my heart to stop it feeling excited over his puppy face. I feel like I'm making a big mistake but you know me I like fun , new thrilling , exciting feelings so I'm going to test it.

I click the airplane mode dropping it into my bag to stop myself from getting more distracted and focus on me now.

" What was that ?" Trevor eyes me suspiciously

"oh nothing, just a friend sent some meme post, uk " I cover the truth because i know what Trevor would say if i tell him the truth .

He just shakes his head as if he is trying to believe it.

Hours pass with burning thighs and arms from dancing. Trevor suggests he will drop me home but I felt taking the train would give me little rest.

Throughout the ride home, all I could think about was Atticus . Don't ask, I know I feel fucked up for thinking about him a lot more than I thought I would .

The more I wish away the more I want it closer to me , I don't know why I think we need a perfect moment to have him inside me but I just want to be sure , it sounds insane but I can't wait for him to cry out for me . Smirking that I will do it to him .

I walk in to find all lights are switched off taking me back to the week we stopped talking to each other like the connection, tension we felt for each other was a lie .

I walk to the kitchen as i hit the night lap feeling tired jus want to hit the bed , As i gulp down cold water my eyes find a note resting on top of the empty cookie box i gave Atticus this morning.

Biting my lip i read the note

' Dear aroma

god if i only knew i would be making a mistake in giving my co-worker a cookie to taste and he would end up convincing me to let everyone have a taste of your world class cookies .

I would have asked you to give me another box , idk somehow i didn't feel selfish to keep your cookies just for me but anyway you got a big fanbase at my office .

with that i just got one cookie hoping you would give me a dozen tomorrow just for me ;) . I'm tired out today with the back-to-back meeting to launch a product so I will be fast asleep when you're back home . so good night

well not exactly it would be nice of you to sleep next to me again tonight , no pressure ...just thought it would be nice

you're hot jerk

Atticus with grey eyes :))) '

god lord I haven't got such a sweet letter before , my heart melted that he took time to write me a letter though he could have sent me a text or would have just slept .

Folding the letter carefully I place it in my bag with a heartfelt emotional smile playing around my lips. feeling silly romantic about it

If he is going to act around all sweet boy, how will I ever be able to execute my plan? Right now I'm least bothered about anything other than cuddling him to sleep. I walked into his room to find him heavily sound asleep with a naked chest and left in his boxers . He shivers to the cold so the first thing I do is cover him with the blanket I find laying by my side .

Not stopping myself from placing a soft kiss on his forehead , I caught myself staring at his innocent face . I think any girl would take this view .

Slipping myself into my nightwear , I push the pillow which he placed on his side for me . I don't want this block between us . Draping my arms around him as I fall into a deep quiet sleep knowing my heart is on the edge of falling for him.

******

rule number 1: you are falling for him if he writes you a cute letter , let's hope savannah hasn't fallen for this charming hot stuff

Do vote guys!