Ch 12 : Trevor The Trouble

Un-edited version

Chapter 12 | Trevor The Trouble | 

Savannah P.O.V

I pick my best red bikini my eyes could find , knowing it would make Atticus' eyes pop out and the exact reaction I need.

With getting excited I changed into the bikini , Walking towards the pool seeing Atticus and Trevor engrossed in conversation with their backs turned to me .

Not acknowledging my presence , I let out a sigh for not getting back the reaction I was waiting so I gracefully jump into the pool as the water splashes on their stupid faces.

I hear Atticus shout "Aroma ! " I bite back the laugh that's what you get when you don't notice me .

Doing two laps without coming up for air , I stop myself as I let out a short breath from the swim.

My arms feel much relaxed with the movements My body did . I glance back to find Atticus and Trevor staring at with an open mouth exact reaction needed even if it's late.

I go for another lap when I come out I find Atticus dripping wet leaning against the rail looking at me intensely. The cold breeze makes me shiver but his hot gaze makes me wetter with thoughts.

Licking my lips " Like what you see? "I ask not leaving his gaze .

"Very much " He moves slowly to me then his fingers move over my ribs on my tattoo

My lips part already wanting his lips on mine .

"I didn't know you have a tattoo " his thumb runs hot on me making my core ache for more .

"Yeah right " I let out a short laugh . The tattoo on my ribs, a rose rising from ashes symbolizes something deep in my life . I got it when I was 18 the first thing I did when I became a legal adult .

My parents have no clue I got one cause obviously they would have kicked me out of the house or spoken harshly about how not I'm a good girl for getting tattoos , It's just Shawn , Trevor , Laura and now him who knows . It pained hell but it was worth it .

Pulling me closer to his chest with water moving slowly as if it wants to feel him.

"Do you want me to bend you over right here and give a free show to your so-called bestie ?" His words tingled around me with hotness even though the thought feared me but It also wanted me to think what it would feel like.

I'm getting weirder aren't I ?

"Who wants some wine?" Trevor's voice moves us apart but the smirk in Atticus's face doesn't fade. I run out of the pool as he lets out a chuckle at my move.

"Me !!" I shout back

I and Trevor sit down on the sun lounger as he passes me a glass of wine . I gulp it down as I feel Atticus' burning gaze and hands on me .

"Easy bae, " Trevor says ,as he pours another glass for me . Atticus walks to me with his shorts hugging his perfectly round butt and a white towel hanging around his neck .

"Give me a beer, " He asks Trevor but his gaze is still on me, laughing around which makes me burn in fumes with the way he can make me feel .

The awkward silence fills in as we drain ourselves in the sun .

Trevor lets out an annoyed sigh " Atticus I know that Sava is gorgeous but I don't know what will you do if you see her without that " He moves his finger indicating my bikini still holding the glass in his hand .

I choke on my drink hearing what he said . Atticus stares at me before slamming the drink on the table walking inside the room not saying another word .

Trevor has never seen me naked, years ago we did skin dipping and I'm pretty sure it was pitch dark to notice my nakedness . Why would someone joke about that especially to Atticus who seems to get sensitive easily.

"WTF Trevor? " I shout at him before I run inside the house.

Atticus P.O.V

Savannah walked into the pool like the sex goddess which makes your mind run wild . I wanted to touch her , kiss her but I understood why she wanted to put a distance between me and her when Trevor was around .

Everything around me seems to happen fast but even in that it feels good , to be myself around her . Even when I wanted to build back the walls her smile makes my heart flutter knowing it's for me.

But it seems like Trevor would be the reason to kill my mood in an instant , who knew I would get this jealous of my best friend after Aroma stepped into my life .

Her face beamed with happiness when I gave her a nickname without my awareness. Whenever I closed my eyes I could smell her fresh cookies which brought us closer .

Not knowing what we are doing with playing around kisses but felt good made me not want to put around the act with her .

When Trevor said he had seen Savannah , My wife naked to his best friend, her husband, and To Goddamn Me .

I turned into a coward not knowing how to react or the fact I learned they go way back than I dreamt of.

I wanted to punch that bastard but didn't want to lose my temper just when she thinks I'm not a cold asshole like everyone knows.

Walking into my room closing the door with a loud thud hiding away in my safe place . I pace around not knowing what we should do after this ?

Am I being too silly to act protective over her , I don't own her right ? then why do I have the feeling she is mine and meant to be kept safe.

My room is my safe place , I run here away from my problems when I'm supposed to face them with a brave face .

A loud knock interprets my thoughts " Atticus please listen to me , It's not what you think " I could hear her choke in words . I couldn't face her feeling betrayed.

"Please Attic "She begs making my heart clutch .

*****

It's always the best friend isn't it??😂😂