| Part 1| Ch 01 : Truth about Fake Alliance

~  Don't look back -You're not Going that way  ~

This Beautiful Edited version is done by My Editor : @Rateelelldakli , You should def check her out!! She is amazing , Hope You like the chapter !! Have fun 🌻

Chapter 01 | Truth About Fake Alliance |

Blinking away from my tears.

My reflection glances back at me. My eyes looked as if I was having a bad reaction. They were puffy, swollen from the constant rubbing. Luckily my light makeup concealed the exhaustion of my hurt.

My natural raven hair that measured about waist length, was tightly wrapped in a topknot updo bun.

A toned-down wedding dress hugs my body. Complimenting my chest and waist, but being a little more forgiving along my hips, derriere, and thighs.

My legs were free about knee length down. The skirt flared beneath my thighs, giving the rest of my body room to breathe.

This was a punishment from god. I knew it was.

I was demanded to marry some stranger. The thought was just as unsettling as our financial state. A billionaire they said, someone to take help your family's crisis. But whom am I to care for the numbers he made if my heart is shattered?

The wedding I anticipated to live through hid behind a glass door. Recognizable, yet so hard to attain. No love was found in the arranged marriage I was yet to suffer, and I.... I so selflessly accepted this offer to aid my family.

If you had come to me 2 weeks past and notified me that on this day I would be in a wedding dress.

I would have scoffed. Rolled on the floor with obnoxious laughter and left.

Turns out the joke was on me. This circus of a wedding had me looking like a clown, the show will start in a couple of minutes. And so then, my cries of laughter will be cries of hurt.

Planning out my future, I had my goals set. New York sparked my interest. Wanting to live in a 'city that never sleeps' put my mind at ease. A dream that conveyed a barrier between reality and my imagination.

My parents owned a co-operate company. Although the business was on its downfall, my father had no intention of losing it. Trading me for his company was a low blow.

I had a motive set. Make this man's life as miserable as I can. He came in a time were my life was to be built up. And now that the buildings coming to a collapse, I shall return the favor.

A smirk leads its way across my cheek. You know, wedding is not just a word. The mashed-up letters had much more meaning that what was portrayed. A picture due to its contrasted colors, would catch the attention of everyone. Making it almost impossible to forget the events of a beautiful gathering.

There was no other replacement to Adam Centineo. The first boy that ever stole my heart. He now rests in a coffin six feet into the soil due to an accident.

I was mesmerized by his actions since the first time we bumped into each other. We were the same age except he was a freshman while I was a senior in college.

When he asked me out, my day blossomed and bloomed with sunshine. I ran out of luck a year after our relationship, because well.... he left me.

I miss his presence, his touch , him being right next to me. Regret nailed me down to the past. If I hadn't gotten on that plane I wouldn't be here right now.

I could feel my face get hotter. My tears threatened to spill down one after the other. Lost in the thoughts of what could have happened, I did not realize how my twin brother was right next to me.

"hey, what's with the long face?" he questions, a worried expression frames around his features.

Born 3 seconds after me, his affection and overprotectiveness say otherwise. Always put him self last regardless of the situation, he was responsible, and caring.

"Sava- I know this is not what you want. But if anything- "I stop him mid sentence. I knew exactly what he was trying to say.

' If anything, I will stop this immediately'

"Shawn, I'll be okay. Enjoy the night, don't worry about me," Forcing a smirk, I glance back down at my hands.

I was betrayed. A part of me felt like the company was not at risk. Trusting my father's words had a greater effect than anything. In a matter of 2 weeks, the company nearly went bankrupt. 2 WEEKS?!! How does such thing happen?

Questions race one another, but the finish line would leave me to be unanswered. Shawn was just as miserable as I was. One thing we had in common was the feelings we shared, nothing can change that, ever.

He comes by my side, straightening his suit in the mirror, he sighs," Sava, this doesn't have to happen. There are other options..."

"...I will work day and night, take out as many loans as I can... anything for you not to feel this way." He rants on," That billionaire can find another woman for all I care."

I do a victory strike. Shawn tilts his head back and roars in laughter. The sound comforts me, and as he puts his arms around me , I feel my heart drop. This moment was soon to end, and the comfort will no longer be there.

He leans in and partly-whispers, "Don't plan on doing anything evil, because if you do, I'll be there to support."

Someone clears their throat behind us, Laura James. My pre-school best friend wiggles her way into our hug without hesitation.

"don't forget about me, I'll cheer you both on," she folds her arms around us, placing her head on my shoulder.

For someone who is not ready to face the world with gratitude. I felt a strong pull of confidence wave over me.

I pull away, and shyly laugh. My brother places his hands in mine, gesturing for Laura to do the same. "I love you guys" I slip out.

"us too" and with that my feet began to move. Shifting my hips from side to side, I knew who I was. Shoulders pulled back, my demeanor spoke volumes.

My father, who was seemingly more ready than I could be , had the brightest smile. He was a little too happy in my opinion. If I knew this would be the happiest day of his life, I would have just given him the gown.

Arms linked in with my fathers, we enter the scene. Decorations were spread throughout the room. It was filled with fake people that I have not met. Plastered grins outshined their fabricated admiration. I think I'm about to barf.

It was dashing, maybe I would have enjoyed the expensive chandelier if I was into this.

My cheeks were turning numb from the forced smile. I shifted my focus from the sole back of my future husband to the priest. Hands in his pockets , and his back was turned to me. WOW, he could not be more disrespectful.

But as I reach the stage, he turns with a smirk on his face.

Wait... Am I dreaming?

Someone come wake me up.

NOOOOOOWWWW.

***❤***

If you like it , then don't be a silent reader . Press the vote button and Comment below your thoughts, Thank you once again!