●⑅Chapter:21⑅●

Start from the beginning

As Solar continues, Hwasa's mouth too continued becoming wide and wide, untill an insect enters her mouth cavity. She made a disguised face and started spitting here and there till the poor little thing made its way outside. On the other hand Solar was trying her best not to laugh as she held her mouth tightly with her palm. Hwasa at last took a mouth freshener from her bag and started chewing it. She rests her arms on the table, and stared intensely at nowhere. When Solar was successful to stop her giggles she too leaned forward. "What do you think about the boy's relationship with (Y/N)?"

Hwasa bit down her lower lip and clasps her hands together. "I don't know actually. The way (Y/N) was saying, unexpectedly indicates that something is very wrong. She was talking about freedom right. What (Y/N) with that guy and freedom actually relates?"

Hwasa rests her chin on her hand and glanced at (Y/N) and the blonde haired male again. But soon her lips fell apart, when (Y/N) and that unknown boy stood up and started making their way out of the canteen. She shakes the female in front of her getting a huff in return. She pointed towards the leaving pair as Solar's face too went pale. "W-what we'll do know? They a-are leaving."

Both the girls were extremely scared about their friend that they failed to notice a slight movement of the table as just someone has stood up from the chair. "Let's go after them."

A deep voice made it's way beside the two females' ears, when one of them shot her head up to see who was the owner of the voice. It was no one, but Yoongi. To be honest, he doesn't care about what relation (Y/N) is having with the blonde head, but the only thing he wanted to know that who the strange boy is and where did he came from. Because the peculiar spark that he felt on his fingertips when he held the boy were extremely confusing. He shakes his head to shoo away his thoughts and tucks his bag on his shoulder before walking away from the two shocked girls behind. But he suddenly stops and looked back at his two female friends before waving at them. "Are you both coming or not?"

Hwasa and Solar hastily picked up their belongings and trailed behind Yoongi like two lost puppies. Before exiting the place Yoongi eyed the pair properly, who were sliding down the hallway, and raised his hand again gesturing his friends to come after him. They did so with a nod.

Meanwhile (Y/N) was continuously panicking and was trying her best not to expose it. She turns her head towards Taehyung who was also walking steadily, the sound of his heels colliding with the ground echos through the hall. "Why Taehyung?"

The brunette furrowed his brows and gave her a questioning look. They together at last left the huge university building, and stands in front of the metal gate. "Why didn't you tell me earlier that you haven't gave him any food before coming here. God, he might be starving there."

(Y/N) stomped on her feet and mutters a curse inside her breath. Taehyung pouted and started playing with his fingers. "It completely moved out of my mind. The only thing I could think was to get you back."

(Y/N) sighed and message her temples. That's not totally the young vampire's fault altogether. He must be very exhausted by taking care of his brother day and night. "It's alright Tae. That's not totally your fault, I understand. Now, just lets think about how to escape this gate."

And all of a sudden, Taehyung's lips curved into a cute smirk as he held (Y/N)'s hands tightly and placed a foot on the railing. (Y/N) gave him a horrific look and shook her head vigorously. "Taehyung w-we can't do this. Y-you're kidding right?"

Taehyung smiled sheepishly and shook his head. (Y/N) sighed mumbling an 'okay' and gestured Taehyung to take the lead. The brunette nodded and pushed himself up, placing his other feet on the upper side and his hand firmly holding the gate to maintain his balance. "Keep you legs on the places where I had kept earlier and follow. Don't lose your balance and hold my hands tightly. You can do this."

(Y/N) just hummed as she was so concentrated in her work to give him a proper reply. When Taehyung reached the top of the gate he leaves (Y/N)'s hand and jump on the other side. The terrified girl let out a scream and started shaking. "I hate you Taehyung! Why the fuck you left me here! You bastard!"

Taehyung panicked and again steps forward to get a grip on (Y/N)'s hand, but she slapped his hands away. "You don't have to help me! I'm strong enough to deal with this! Back off." (Y/N) said with tearful eyes and Taehyung tried his best not to laugh at her. Or at least at this situation.

Soon (Y/N) gathered up all her courage and made a high jump, smoothly landing on the ground making the dust particles rise up from it. She then turned her head to look at Taehyung and winked playfully. Taehyung silently clapped his hands and dragged her out of the building's sight. And soon after they were just a few meters away from the building the three suspicious eyes are still there behind the gate with annoyed looks plastered on their faces.

"Now what Yoongi." Hwasa husked out and held her knees. Solar grabs the water bottle out of her bag and gulped a mouthful of it. Yoongi just stared at the pair, who were getting smaller and smaller as they are going far away from the complex. He then eyed the huge metal gate in front of him and smirked.

"Now, we'll be going stunt hours, buddies."

_____________________________________

A/N: Hola readers! Do you still remember this ff? Omg, I'm updating this after ages, so how you all could remember it. Hehe my bad. Anyways, hope you guys are not mad at me for not updating this story regularly, but I'm trying *sobs*

I love you guys. And ahhhhhhhhhh Thank you so much for 2.63k reads and 200+ likes!!! This is HUGE. like HUGE!!💜

And yeah, stream Permission to dance💃