Chapter Three-This sort of stuff could only happen to me [Part 2]

Start from the beginning

"You're boring me with your voice, I wanna see some action" I said smirking.

He walked -waddled- to the class phone and looked back at me "you have one more chance to leave and not get severe punishment"

"Just go you don't want a strike on your record... You already have one for being late" Michelle whispered. I thought about what she said and decided to leave. I picked up my bag and walked to the class door then stopped. "Mr. pufferman... one day your going to tick the wrong person off and when you do you'll get what's coming to you, puffball." with that I walked out of the classroom to the main office without a second glance of the classroom. Great right, the school day had just started and I just did something that would probably get me 3 weeks of detention. Sammy and the guys were going to get a kick out of this. I was walking towards the office when I realized that the hallway was empty. I think I like it this way. It's easier to relax and if I wanted to fart I would worry about anyone smelling it. Oh my gosh I did not just think that. The principal office could wait for a little bit I want to enjoy this walk. Slowing down my pace and examining posters streamed all over the halls I stopped at the school bulletin. It wasn't something I did often because most announcements were broadcast on the loud speakers. I traced my fingers along flyers advertising clubs and events. Chess club! Bake sale, track team. This list went on forever. My eyes caught a flyer holding auditions for some dance group called "simply hooligans". I ripped one of the tabs from the bottom of the page and stuck it into my cardigan pocket. I know what you're thinking, me dancing? Well yea I've been taking hip hop classes since last summer and no one really knows I can dance except Sammy. So why not? This is the perfect opportunity to show off my sleek stomach while hip rolling and everyone will see my sexy physique- that came out shallow but if you have it flaunt it. When I got to the office I was greeted by a very interesting conversation.

"Mr. Everett is so hot" Ms.Hills my English teacher said.

"I would lick whip cream off of his entire body" The school receptionist said. Her eyes glazed over like she was stuck in a fantasy she had created in her head and moaned.

"Does his butt crack count?" I choked out before laughing hysterically at my own joke. Hmm I did that a lot, you know laugh at my own jokes. But seriously these women were so desperate. The receptionist eyes snapped open and when her gaze landed on me I saw a blush spread across her face.

"If I let you off the hook for whatever you got sent here for, will you keep what you just heard to yourself?" The receptionist asked well more like pleaded ignoring my question about Jayden's butt crack. I bit my lower lip something I do often when thinking and reached my verdict.

"Yes" I said and smiled. A small grin spread across her face.What a stroke of luck that I had came in when I did.

The school day was going by pretty quickly. All I had to do now was make it through gym before lunch time, wonderful wonderful lunch time! I went into the girls changing room and proceeded to change in the open space. Yes I said open space. I always hated our changing rooms because you were forced into a cubicle with about fifty other girls and subdued to having people scrutinize your body while you tried to quickly switch into your gym outfit. I know this is weird but to me this is good and bad. Its good because I can see that I am normal that having my right breast bigger than the left is okay but the bad thing -I guess- is that I am staring at other girls. And they are doing the same thing to me! I wonder if the boys have the same problem. I walked out onto the gym floor in my yellow t-shirt and black short shorts because we have a basketball team called 'The Striking Hornets'. Apparently wearing the team's colors shows school spirit. Well when I got onto the gym floor I made my way over to Sammy and Paul. Simon didn't have gym the same period as we did because he wanted to be an over achiever and take Advance Placement Gym. I didn't even know there was such thing as AP Gym!