28

I only heard marginally that Oscar was having problems with three guys from another gang. They all wore purple. But I didn't catch the name of their gang. I also didn't give a shit honestly.

Jasmine, Monse and I made us comfortable at the swings. I guess I was swinging a little too hard because I felt like throwing up.

I jumped from the swing and run to the next rubbish to throw up. Not my favorite thing to do.

When I came back to the girls I saw Cesar walking away and Monse looking sad.

Elly: „What's going on with Cesario?"
Jasmine: „Cesario!"
She laughed her ass off. Our drunk brains really thought that's hilarious.

Monse: „He needs to help Ray at Dwayne's. So he's out."

Jasmine screamed.
Jasmine: „But we are still in, bitches! So let's get this party started!"

Jasmine and I danced the Lunch Money Challenge. We thought we were killing it, but in reality we looked like monkeys being chased by a bee. We had video footage of that the next morning because Monse filmed us.

Oscar finished his little gang bullshit and walked towards us. I forgot about him completely.

He saw us dancing and didn't look amused which made me even more motivated.
Oscar: „What the hell is that?"

Jasmine: „It's the Lunch Money Challenge, yo!"
Monse: „Work it, girls! Work that now, good girl!"

Oscar asked about Cesar and looked pissed when he heard he's with Ray.
Oscar: „All right! Well, I'm bouncing. Elly, come!"

I gave him a questioning look.
Elly: „Do I look like a dog to you? You'll ask me next to do a spin or to play dead?"
The girls laughed and Oscar looked more pissed.

Elly: „Do I look like a dog to you? You'll ask me next to do a spin or to play dead?"The girls laughed and Oscar looked more pissed

Oscar: „Elly, that's nothing I'll discuss with you. You and your little friends are drunk and can't stay alone here. Thousand things can happen."

Elly: „Ohhh Oscar, stop being such a fun killer. Or just you allowed to have fun? For example with Clara?"
I laughed.

Oscar: „Well, if you are able to do all by yourselves. How are you guys getting home?"

Jasmine: „Someone'll drive us. Especially when I have a wardrobe malfunction of the third nipple kind."
We burst out laughing loudly.

Elly: „Would it help if I get rid of some clothes too?"
I laughed and began to unstrip my trouser slowly.
Jasmine: „That would definitely help, girl!"

I just meant it as a joke. I wasn't really going to undress in front of everybody, but Oscar got angry, pulled my trouser up again, took hold of my arm und pulled me behind him to his car.

Oscar: „And you two." He pointed at Monse and Jasmine. „Get your asses in the car. NOW."
He stressed the last word.

As soon as we sat in the car it got quiet. Monse sat in the back seat with Jasmine's head resting on her lap. I sat in the front seat.