25

———— beginning of season 3 ————

In the middle of the night I woke up because I heard Oscar talking to someone. Then I felt how he stood up from the bed and headed in the living room.

I looked at my phone. It was 2 a.m. What the hell is he doing so late in the night?

I stood up from the bed, put on a big shirt of Oscar and went in the living room.

Oscar stood there, drank his beer and leaned against the sideboard where the TV is on. Across from him on the couch sat Cesar and Jamal.

When I came more near, I heard them talking.
Oscar: „He's been dead for decades."
Not more death. I had enough of that today.

Jamal: „I don't think she would've told us he was alive if he wasn't."
Oscar: „I don't think you know what she would or wouldn't say."
Jamal: „'Cause that bitch be bonkers?"
Oscar: „I wouldn't say that about her. She's not someone to disrespect. But there is one way to find out if she means what she says. Let's see if Lil' Ricky's really dead."
Cesar: „What are you suggesting?"
Oscar: „We dig up his grave."
Jamal: „That's exactly what I was thinking."
Oscar smiled about Jamal's enthusiastic reaction.
Cesar: „Oh, come on. It was?"
Jamal: „Yup! I have the perfect bag for this."

Jamal started to talk about his bag. I wasn't really interested in that, so I didn't listen. They can't be serious. They really want to open a grave to check if the person is really inside... Where I landed here.

After Jamal stormed out to bring his bag, I entered the room, so they could see I was there.

Elly: „So you want to tell me, I am in a relationship with a grave robber now... Perfect."

Oscar: „Hey, mi amor. Sorry that we woke you."

Cesar: „Technically they aren't grave robbers. They won't steal something. They will just look inside."

Elly: „That's like comparing apples and pears."

Oscar: „It's necessary to know if that bitch is playing with us or not."

Elly: „Which bitch?"
Cesar: „Cuchillos. His boss."

Cesar continued explaining everything that happened. I couldn't believe it. Before I slept I literally had the thought that they were kidnapped because all of em didn't answer me. And it really happened like that.

I went with Oscar and Jamal to the graveyard. I was disgusted by the thought, but I wanted to have an eye on them.

Oscar started the dig a hole at Lil' Ricky's grave. These muscles must be good for something other than my pleasure.

I waited in the car and Jamal waited near the grave and watched Oscar. After a long time Oscar got out of the grave and rubbed his hands together to get rid of the dirt. He looked like a sexy construction worker.

I watched Oscar and Jamal talking. Then Jamal went inside the grave, but they discussed something more. When it started to look like an argument, I got out of the car and went to them.

They both saw me.
Jamal: „What about Elly? She can open the casket. Elly, would you mind?"

Elly: „Yes, I would mind."

Oscar: „Do you really think I let my girl climb down in a dirty hole and open a fucking casket? Be a man now and do it!"

Jamal: „Be a man? You are literally scared of getting a ghost!"
I looked at them confused. A guy named Spooky is afraid of ghosts?

Oscar: „And you are scared of fucking non-existent zombies! Open the damn casket!"
I was the only reasonable person here. One afraid of ghosts and the other one of zombies.