Chapter fourteen - The End

(A short chapter| 880 words)

"Were you guys here the entire time?" Izuku asked, embarrassed. "We were the one's who set this place up, well with Todoroki-Kun's spot picking and idea" Jiro explained. "Although it was pretty hard to stay quiet" Iida said, rubbing the back of his head.

~While they were hiding~

Jiro: "Okay, shut up, he's here"

Mina: "Guys I think he likes the set up we made~"

Kirishima: "How are the flowers Tsuyu"

Tsuyu: "They're doing fine, I brought water from my tap, Kero"

Denki: "hrmf da hmk jrks"

Bakugou: "Denki we can't understand you with that shit in your mouth"

Aizawa: "Pipe it down you'll make him notice us"

Tsuyu: "Here, I tried my best"

Uraraka: "Oh that's the bunny Todoroki got while we were at the mall"

Iida: "can you guys hear what's going on?"

Jiro: "Did he get rejected?"

Mina: "Oh my gosh he grabbed his cheek, Bakubae why can't you be like Todoroni"

Bakugou: "W-"

Kirishima: "Bakubabe calm down"

Kirishima: "Bakugou is actually really sweet and secretly a big-"

Bakugou: "Don't expose me"

Kirishima: "Alright, alright"

Uraraka: "Oh my gosh Deku gave him a kiss"

Tsuyu: "I think I going to have to put out Todoroki-Kun with the extra water"

Kirishima: "YEAH, TODOBRO GET SOME!"

Mina: "MAN, I GOT THAT SHIT ON CAMERA!"

Iida: "I'm happy for this outcome"

Bakugou: "STOP BEING SO LOUD YOU SHIPPING FUCK"

Mina: "Haha LoLz"

Kirishima: Baku calm down!"

~End of flash back~

"Oh" I said. "Well we didn't hear you guys so good job" I said, giving them a thumbs up. They sighed relieved. Izuku and I just chuckled. "So I'm guessing Tododeku is canon" Aizawa said. "What is 'Tododeku'" I asked. "Todo" he said, pointing towards me. "Deku" he said, pointing towards Izuku. "Ah" I said. So it's just our names combined. Well my last name his hero name.

After everything that happened me and Izuku were a little bashful. We liked the idea of being together but we're just not used to being more than just friends. (A/N Adiran how do you plead). Mostly because I've never been in a relationship and from what I see, Izuku hasn't either. "Well, tonight has been a long night" I said. Izuku nodded. "Yeah it has" I agreed. "Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked. "Sure" he agreed with an eye-closed smile. "After what happened I'm just full of energy" he said, excitedly. "I can tell" I said, dragging him into my room. "What are we going to watch?" Izuku asked. "What do you want to watch?" I asked, sitting down on my bed. "How about Abominable" he said. "Sounds nice" I agreed, grabbing my laptop. "It's on hulu" he told me as I was about to go on Netflix. "Oh, thanks" I said, going onto the right one.

We watched the movie for sometime. Izuku sitting in my lap while my chin laid on his shoulder, my arms wrapped around his waist. It was weird but comfortable. I laid my forehead on his shoulder, now looking down his back instead of at the movie. I sighed. This was way better than I imagined. I closed my eyes hoping that I get to experience this forever.

~years later brought to you by corpse husband being god at among us~

There I stood awaiting my future husband to arrive where I was. It was our wedding day. I being in a white suit with a red button up underneath and a blue tie. I don't know what he wore. Most of class 1-A was there. We didn't invite Mineta for the sake of all the woman there. In the couple of years more of class 1-A were getting into relationships. Bakugou and Kirishima. Jiro and Momo. Hagakuri and Ojiro. Denki and Shinso. Even Iida and Uraraka. It was nice to see that me and Izu started this. Started people to come out. Bakugou was a bit of a shocker but it they were practically made for each other. The music began. It was time. Honestly, I was a little nervous. What would the future hold for both of us? But whatever it held, whatever obstacles we have to take, it will me and Izu in it, going through it. Together. Izu started to walk down. He was wearing a green suit with a yellow button up shirt and a red tie. I looked at my soon to be mother-in-law. She was bawling her eyes out as All Might held her. Izu is a lot like her. I glanced over to my family. Fuyumi fanning her face that had tears going down them and I was the slightest glance of a tear going down my mother's cold grey eye. Everyone was so happy. I felt so happy. Izu stood right in front of me. We already agreed that we would Midoriya-Todoroki. I wanted to be full 'Midoriya' but Izu insisted that I at least kept a peice of my name and could go by 'Midoriya'. Izu held the bouquet of his favorite flowers. White peonies. He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled down at him. It was happening. The thing I wanted to happen the most...

To be with this angel forever..