Chapter eight - Movie with Midoriya

"What?" I asked. "Is it true that Midoriya-". "No no I heard what you said, it's just that you believe Izuku would do something like that" I interrupted. "Well, Endeavor is-". "So you believe an asshole with a high reputation and blame a nice person because this asshole said he did this," I said, covering Izuku's ears as I cursed. They were all surprised. "Where's the evidence, I want legit proof that Izuku did this, or are you just believing his word," I said. Nezu looked at Aizawa then at Endeavor. "Endeavor..?" Nezu asked. I can see the sweat go down Endeavor's forehead. I won. If you're wondering what they accused Izuku of doing. Let me tell you it isn't something Izuku would do. "I..um" Endeavor stuttered. "I rest my case," I said crossing my arms. "Deal with it glasses fall upon me," I said, making Izuku snort. "That's not how it works" he giggled, shoving my arm a bit. "It is now," I said, blankly. They looked at me surprised because I never showed, no, expressed so much emotion towards a person. "I believe Problem child," Aizawa said, stepping behind us. "Besides Endeavor is an ass," Aizawa said, with his weird smile. Endeavor looked enraged but he couldn't do anything about it. "You three can leave me and Endeavor will have a nice chat," Nezu said, cupping his paws together. Aizawa, Izuku, and I left the room and back to our classroom.

At lunch, I sat down next to Izuku, who normally sat with Tsuyu, Uraraka, and Iida. "Hello Todoroki," Iida said, fixing his glasses. "Hello, Iida," I said, blankly as ever. "Still do you think Bakugou has a thing for Kirishima," Uraraka asked Izuku. "Hm, Kacchan doesn't usually like anyone but I'd say Kirishima-Kun definitely does," Izuku thought then nodded. "Bakugou has been calm around Kirishima so I'd say it's plausible," I said, dead as ever. "Oh, Izuku I apologize for Endeavor's actions" I began but was interrupted. "Oh no Shocchan it's alright," Izuku said, waving his hands in a defeat motion. "What's with the sudden pet names, Kero," Tsuyu asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You called Midoriya-Kun 'Izuku' while he called you 'Shocchan,'" she said, pointing towards her mouth. "What are you insinuating?" Izuku asked. "That you guys are-". "Nothing, nothing," Uraraka said, covering Tsuyu's mouth. I knew what she was going to say. She was thinking that we're dating. But not yet. I have a plan. "Mind telling me what's going on?" Iida asked. We just shrugged as we didn't know either. Well, we didn't know what he meant. I looked down to see that Izuku's hand was in his lap. I decided to take a risk. My hand closest to him crept towards his hand. I grabbed it. Izuku froze up then looked at me. I stared blankly as the other three at the table had a conversation. My eyes darted towards Izuku. He had a smile on his face, looking towards the others, and held my hand back. I rubbed my thumb across his knuckles, in a comforting way. I pulled Izuku's hand onto my lap and looked down at it. "What are you looking at Todoroki?" Iida asked. "Something not important on my phone," I said. They all raised their eyebrows but decided not to question it. I looked down at Izuku and my hands. I looked at how small his hands were and how they had to go a little above my palm just to intertwine our fingers. I loved how our hands didn't fit so perfectly together, we're imperfect but perfect. It was sweet.

It was the last class and I was eager to leave, Izuku told me before we left the canteen that he's going to make it up to me for spending money on our breakfast, and now I was excited to know what he was planning. Izuku is smart and knows me better than anyone else here at UA, so this surprise is going to be good, and knowing Izuku he's going to put a little bit of himself into this surprise so I get to learn something about him so it's a win-win. The bell rang and I quickly got my stuff, when Momo walked up to me. "Todoroki-Kun, do you want to hang out with me in my dorm room?" She asked. "I'm sorry but I already have plans with Izuku," I said. Izuku walked up to me. "You ready Shocchan," he said, bouncing up and down. "Yes," I said, following him out of the classroom. Izuku lead me to his dorm room and opened the door. "I was thinking we could watch a movie together," Izuku said, happily. A movie. I did like watching movies when I was younger. "What movie?" I asked. "Oh Frozen 2 came out a while back but I haven't had the chance to watch it, so I'd thought it would be the perfect chance," Izuku said happily. There was a first?. "I've never seen Frozen" I explained. Izuku gasped. "Oh you would've loved it," Izuku said. "Oh, we could watch both!" He clapped. Whatever makes me spend more time with Izuku. "Sure". Izuku got his laptop and started the first movie we paused it so we could get comfortable. "Um.." Izuku said. I sat down, my back against the headboard. I grabbed Izuku and placed him in my lap. "S-Shocchan," he said surprised. "Are you not-?". "No I am, it just surprised me" he explained. "Alright then," I said, putting my head on his shoulder.

We were at the part where Hans betrays Anna. (That son of a bitch). When someone opened the door. "Hey, Midoriya do you know-" Iida began until he saw us.

 "Hey, Midoriya do you know-" Iida began until he saw us

We just stared at each other. Izuku paused the movie when Iida started talking so it was just silent. "I'll be leaving," Iida said, closing the door. "Should we continue the movie?" I asked. Izuku nodded and resumed the movie.

"You were right, I do like this movie," I said when the credits started rolling. "I knew it," he said. I checked the time. 9.48 PM. "Do you mind if I stay in your room for the night?" I asked. "You can stay the night," Izuku said. "Cool," I said. "I'll be right back," I said, going to grab clothes. "Okay," Izuku said. I came out of Izuku's room and everyone looked at me. "What were you guys doing?" Mina asked. "We were watching a movie," I said, walking towards my dorm. Mina followed me. "Did you tell him?" She asked. "No-" I began but was interrupted by a "WHAT!?" From Mina. "Why haven't you tell him?" Mina asked. "I have a plan," I said, going into my dorm and started changing. Mina stood outside, still talking to me. "Momo-