Chapter nine - Momo Knows

-Has been a pain in the ass ever since you turned her down" Mina told me while I tried to get a red baggy shirt over my head. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah, she goes on and on about how you two are perfect for each other and how that the 'girl' that you like could never compete" Mina listed. "Wow" was all I could say as I looked for some sweats. "Only if she knew you liked men" Mina huffed. "Actually Endeavor got angry after I told him," I said, putting the black sweats on. "He tried getting Izuku expelled from UA," I told her. "Wow," she said. "I know," I said, opening the door. "Even Aizawa-sensei agreed that Endeavor was an ass," I said, as we walked. "See ya," I said, walking back into Izkuku's dorm only to see him changing. I closed the door and quickly covered my eyes. Once he got his shirt on he noticed me and made a squeaking sound. "How long were you there," he asked. "Not long," I told him, revealing my eyes to see him in the pink bunny hoodie he bought. I sat down on the bed. Izuku went up and sat next to me, leaning his head onto my shoulder. I grabbed the laptop and played the movie then laid my head on his. Halfway through the movie Izuku fell asleep. I paused the movie and turned off the laptop. I laid down and pulled Izuku onto my chest. "Mmm..Sho-". "Izuku go back to sleep" I interrupted, messing with his messy locks. "Mmm..alright Shocchan," he said, snuggling closer to my chest. I pulled a blanket over us and held Izuku close. I soon closed my eyes and went to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night to see Izuku missing. I thought he went to the bathroom or something so I just waited for him. But something felt off. I decided to look for him. I checked the bathroom to see that he wasn't in there. I went outside of his room and heard talking in the distance. I walked towards it. The more a got closer the more I could recognize the voices. One of them was Izuku but the other was Momo. Ugh. I stopped when I saw them and decided to just listen. "I don't know what you mean Momo-Sama," Izuku said, a little scared. "You know exactly what I mean," she said, aggressively. I decided to step in. "There you are Izuku," I said. Izuku quickly ran up and hid his face into my chest. "Momo," I said blankly but anger struck through her name. "Shoto~," she said a little more happy. "I never gave you permission to say that," I said, now getting more agitated and my face was showing it. I grabbed Izuku's wrist, a little rougher than I intended, and dragged him back to his dorm.

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. "A-are you mad?" Izuku asked, a little shakey. "I am, but not with you," I said. "Oh thank goodness" Izuku sighed. "Why would I be mad at you?" I asked. "It's just...you grabbed my wrist a little rough and you didn't look really happy," Izuku told me, fumbling with his fingers. I sighed. "I'm sorry, I didn't hurt you did I?" I asked. He shook his head no. I went over and hugged Izuku. "I'm sorry you thought I was mad at you," I said, as he hugged back. "What did Momo say?" I asked. Izuku nodded his head no. "I don't want to talk about it" he yawned. "I'm tired," he said, nuzzling his head closer into my chest. I sighed. "Alright, alright," I said, picking him up bridal style. "I can go to my bed myself," he said, tired. "I know, but then I wouldn't be able to carry you," I said. Izuku sighed and nuzzled his head into my chest. "And it seems you like being close to me," I said. "You're warm," he said, grabbing ahold of my shirt. I sighed and put him and I in his bed. He still had a hold of my shirt and this time we were laying on our side. I soon fell asleep again.

I woke up to Izuku's alarm, I quickly turned it off and shook Izuku awake. "Izuku, bunny, wake up," I said. Izuku hummed and woke up. "Morning Shocchan," Izuku said as if he was full of energy. How? "Morning," I said. We both got up to get ready for school, well I had to go back to my dorm to get ready for school.

During class, I can feel Momo's eyes on me. I shivered at the feeling of her eyes, staring me up and down. But all my eyes were on Izuku. I really fell deep, didn't I? I guess it's because I don't get many sweet things in my life. Izuku is as sweet as sugar. I heard the bell rang. Wow, time went fast. I got up and was suddenly pulled out of the classroom. I looked to see who was dragging me and it was Momo. I took my wrist back rudely but I didn't care. "Don't touch me" I said, rubbing my wrist as she had a tough grip on them. "Oh, I can't touch you but you'll let Midoriya snuggle up all nice and close to you?" Momo aggressively asked. "How do you know that?" I asked. "He literally went straight to your chest last night," she said, crossing her arms. "What do you want" I facepalmed and sighed. I just want this shit to be over with. "I want you," she said, pointing at me. Of course, she does. "No, I have feelings for someone else," I told her, my annoyance and agitation were clear in my words. "Who, who could be better than me," she said, like an annoyed child. "Izuku will always be better than you, you spoiled brat," I said, pointing every time I said a rude thing. "Midoriya is your crush?" She asked. I realized I told her and covered my mouth. Shit. "You like men!?" She asked, raising her voice a bit. "What's wrong with that?" I asked. "It's...it's bizarre, it's gross". That angered me. Just because Momo has grown up with everything she's ever wanted, she can't handle getting backed down and has to call me gross because she's not used to the lifestyle. "Well you're gross," I said, not batting an eye as I left. I found Izuku around the corner. "Oh! Hi!" He said with a sniffle. "Izuku did you listen to us?" I asked. "It wasn't my full intention..." he said, looking down at his feet. "How...much did you hear?" I asked. If he heard me confess then my plan will be over. "The part where-