Chapter seven - Endeavor Knows

We sat down at the table the waitress gave us and we sat across from each other. "I'll give you two a moment" the waitress, Matsu, said leaving. Izuku looked at his menu while I looked at mine. I decided for waffles and green tea. I put my menu down and look at Izuku, who already has his menu down. "Are you guys ready?" Matsu asked. "Yes" Izuku and I said in unison. "Okay so for you sir?" She asked pointing at me. I told her what I wanted and she wrote it down on her notepad. "And for you hun?" She asked, bending down to Izuku's level. Izuku told her what he wanted, she wrote it down then left. "So what do you want to talk about Shocchan?" Izuku asked. I thought for a second. "I don't know, what do you want to talk about?" I asked, leaning forward a bit. "How about the interview at the end of the month" Izuku asked. "What about it?" I asked. "Aren't you excited to be on TV and tell people why you want to be a hero" he said excitedly. "Not really since it wasn't my decision to become a hero" I said, leaning back into my chair. "Well find a reason, we have sometime" Izuku said in his heart warming smile. "What is your reason for becoming a hero?" I asked. "You'll find out at the interview" he said, putting a finger to his lips. Now I'm curious. I started to think of why I would want to become a hero. I could've quit but I continued. I would've loved to quit UA and become something like a teacher or a doctor but I continued. Why? The reason definently isn't Endeavor. What if it's Izuku. What if I want to become a hero to keep him safe. What if Izuku is in between the path of quitting and the path of continuing, leading me to continue. Now I know what to say at the interview when the day comes. Matsu came back with our food and we ate in peaceful silence until it was time to leave.

I dropped Izuku off at his apartment complex. "I still feel bad that you offer to pay for it" Izuku said. "It's no problem Izuku". "No I want to make it up to you" he said, stomping one of his feet like a child. "What if I made it up to you?" he asked. "You don't need to Izuku-" I began but was interrupted. "But I want to" he said, interrupting me. "There's no need, besides it's I wouldn't to waste your money" I said, denying him. "But I-". "I have a lot of money a few bucks on breakfast is barely noticeable" I interrupted, making an invisible line with my fingers. Izuku looked down sadly. Now I feel bad. Sigh. "Don't do that" I said, looking down as well. He kept doing it. Damn it. "Fine" I sighed. He looked back at me excitedly. Was this boy- nevermind. "Yay! Thanks Shocchan!" He said hugging me. Now let me tell you and only you so keep this secret. Izuku. Best hugger. No competition. He was warm and his sweet soft skin wrapped around my head bringing it to his chest, his heart beat was fast and calm probably from his excitement, and I loved that his cheek was pressed against my silk hair laying his head on top of mine. He eventually let go and I was a little upset but I didn't show it in my face as my face is as stale as Bakugou's threats nowadays. "So what are you going to do Izuku?" I asked. "It's now a surprise since you didn't want me to at first" he said, putting his hands on his hips. "Oh we're playing that game huh?" I asked. Izuku nodded. I sighed. "Alright" I said, grabbing the wheel. "I'll see you then, bunny" I said and quickly left, leaving a very confused Izuku.

I made it home, way passed when he wanted me home. "SHOTO!". Oh great. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" He yelled as Natsou and Fuyumi pop their heads from behind him. "I was at a friends house" I said walking around him. "Was it that girl, Momo" he asked more calmly. "I'm not intrested in her, not after what she said" I said, now getting agitated by remembering what she said. "Then who?" Fuyumi asked before Endeavor could yell it. I felt my face get heated remembering Izuku. "No one to your importance" I mumbled, rubbing the back of my neck. "I want to know Shoto" Endeavor said, but I know he was trying his best not to yell it. Natsou went in front of me. "It was a girl, your face is red" Natsou pointed out. Natsou I will make you see Touya again, you snitch. "Oh what's their name!" Fuyumi asked, excitedly. You too Fuyumi. "It's not important" I said, getting annoyed. "Shoto I order you to tell me" Endeavor said through gritted teeth. "I'm not telling you about Izuku and that's final" I said, aggressively. I realized what I said and covered my mouth. "Izuku...that sounds more of a...guys name" Fuyumi said but more of asked confusedly. I quickly went to my room before anyone could ask questions. Shit. Shit. SHIT! Why did I say his name. Now Endeavor's probably pissed that I like a guy. I heard some loud bangs at my door. "SHOTO!" He yelled from behind the door. He eventually realized that the door was unlocked and opened it. "NO MASTERPIECE IS GOING TO LIKE A BOY!" Endeavor yelled. "To bad I like him and there's nothing you can do about it" I said, crossing my arms and not looking at him. "Oh I think I can" Endeavor said, leaving. Now I'm worried. What is he going to do. I laid down in my bed, not sleeping but thinking. Izuku...I'm sorry..I don't know what he'll do. It was already night time so I decided to just go to bed.

The next morning I woke up and got my uniform on and went to school with a whole ton of anxiety. What is he going to do to Izuku. During class Izuku wasn't there nor was Aizawa. Then the intercom came on. "Can Shoto Todoroki please come to the office". Weird. I got up and made my way to the office. Once I arrived I slowly opened the door to find Izuku, Aizawa, Nezu, and Endeavor. I came in and sat down. Izuku was crying a little. "What is this about?" I asked. "Is it true that Midoriya-"