Chapter twelve - Dabi?

"Midoriya-Kun you look so cute~" all the girls squeal as Izuku tries to keep the dress from showing a little too much. I went over and gave Izuku the jacket I had on. It covered the entire dress. "Thanks, Shocchan," Izuku said, as he zipped it up. I just stared at him and didn't respond. It was different to see someone else in something that belongs to me but it felt right too. Izuku went to Mina's room to take off the dress but he was taking a long time.

I and Mina stood at the door with concern looks on our faces. Mina knocked on the door. "It's Mina, everything alright?" Mina asked. We heard the door unlock and we both went in. "I'm stuck," he said. I and Mina looked at each other. Mina left the room leaving me to help Izuku. I pulled down on one of the straps and helped Izuku get his arm through. It wasn't easy but we got there eventually. I turned around as Izuku changed back into his clothes. "Hey Shocchan," Izuku said randomly. "Yes?" I asked. "We never went to the park like we promised" Izuku mentioned. I completely forgot about that. "Oh yeah, you're right," I said. "Well, tomorrow is Saturday we could go" I mentioned. "Sounds fun!" Izuku said, excitedly. Once he finished we went back out to find everyone gone. "I guess they got impatient," I said. Mina must have gone into someone else's dorm since she wasn't there either. Izuku giggled and grabbed my hand and pulled me somewhere. We went past his dorm room. Where is this boy taking me? Izuku was still giggling and I decided to just follow him instead of being dragged. "Where are we going?" I whispered to Izuku. "You'll see" he whispered back. We went up several stairs and then there was the door to the roof. Izuku let go of my hand and I checked the time. 10.13 PM. Izuku pulled me outside, it was a little chilly but thankfully I can control my body temperature. There were thousands of stars. I looked up in awe. We stared for a while until I looked down to see that Izuku was cold. He held his arms and shivered. "Izuku are you cold?" I asked. Izuku nodded. I pulled him into my left (my fire quirk side from where I was standing) side. Izuku held back onto me, slipping his cold arms under my jacket. "I'm sorry I should've noticed sooner" I apologized. "It's okay Shocchan, you're warming me up just fine," Izuku said, with a close-eyed smile. It's something signature for him. I smiled, not as big as Izuku's and I didn't show any teeth but it was still a smile. "The stars are really beautiful" Izuku mentioned, looking back up at the stars. I looked back up at them and agreed. Izuku laid his head on my chest and sighed. "You tired?" I asked. He nodded. I picked him up bridal style and began walking to my dorm room.

On the walk there Izuku fell asleep in my arms. He looked really peaceful. He wouldn't notice if I did something like-

*Chu*

That. I placed a sweet small kiss on his forehead. Hopefully, he doesn't notice. I placed him on my bed and laid down next to him and went to sleep.

I woke up and saw Izuku still asleep. I got up and checked the time. 10.55 AM. That's a reasonable time. I woke Izuku up. "Hmm, five more minutes," he said, shoving my face with his hand. "Oh, but All Might will be on soon," I said, knowing Izuku loved watching All Might. "What!?" He shot up instantly. "That got you up," I said. "Oh, you-" he began then teasingly punched my arm. "That's not fair" he huffed, crossing his arms. I chuckled. "Come on, we got a park to get to," I said, getting up. "Oh, okay," Izuku said, leaving to his room. I wished he stayed. He could've worn my clothes. I slipped on a light blue button-up shirt and black jeans. I left my dorm and waited for Izuku outside his dorm. He walked out with a t-shirt that says 'shirt' and jean shorts.

We were walking through the park when one of the league of villains came out from one of the bushes. It was Dabi. I put my arm over Izuku to protect him. But knowing him, Izuku wasn't going to take that. Dabi seemed a little surprised. His blue flames disappeared. What is he doing? Wasn't he going to attack us? I lowered my arm, a bit confused. His back straightened and he just stared at us. He then turned around and left. What the actual Bakubottom fuck just happened. "Why did he just...leave?" Izuku asked. "I...don't know," I said. "Maybe he knows he's messing with the best hero," I said, looking down at Izuku. He giggled. "Shush" he giggled, putting a finger to my lips. We continued to walk but decided to talk to Aizawa about what happened.

"What in the actual fuck" Aizawa said after we told him what happened at the park. "That's what I thought," I said. "That is odd," Aizawa said, grasping his chin to think. "He had the full advantage and didn't take it" Aizawa then tapped his chin. I just shrugged. It was odd that he didn't hurt us. Now that I think about it. He'd never hurt anyone but adults. He was always against Aizawa or another adult and never hurt one of the students. Dabi is a mystery. "Oh well, I'll talk to the other pro heroes about this" Aizawa said, leaving. Great, so now Endeavor is going to be up my ass about me being with Izuku. I looked at the date. March 28th. It was almost time for my plan. I looked at Izuku. He'll know soon. Sooner rather than later. The more I thought of how soon he'll know, the more I got nervous. What if he rejects me? All the negative thoughts ran through my head until I felt a tap on my arm. "Are you alright Shocchan?" Izuku asked. Shit, what do I tell him? "I'm...fine" I lied. Izuku raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yes," I said, blankly. "Okay...?" Izuku said. I can tell he's getting suspicious of me. What if he figures it out before I tell him. I sighed and pushed those thoughts away. I have to do this. If I get rejected, I get rejected. It'll just be a little awkward. Izuku must have already left me with my thoughts so I decided to take the chance to buy all the things that I plan to give to Izuku.