Chapter six - Endeavor's Car

I moved to get comfortable. "Huh?". "What? I'm getting comfortable," I said, finally comfortable. "You're staying?" Midoriya asked. "Of course, I can't leave you like this" I explained. "Now come here," I said, making a childish grabbing motion. "What?" He asked. "I said I'm going to keep you safe, now come here so I can keep you safe," I said. Midoriya smiled a bit. He crawled closer and I grabbed him and laid him on top of me. He laid in between my legs as I wrapped my arms around him, his head laying on my chest while his arms balled up together. "Oh wow Shoto-Kun, you're warm," he said, snuggling up against me. "That's the fireside of my quirk," I said. "My brother taught me how to heat my body instead of making flames" I explained. "How does that work?" He asked. "It's complicated," I said. "Oh," he said. He snuggled up closer. I saw him close his eyes. "Thanks, Shoto-Kun," he said. "No problem," I said, messing with his short curved locks. He fell asleep almost immediately. I sighed. How can someone this cute exist? Not that I'm mad but he's just too good for this world. It's like he came from heaven. I started to slowly drift off to sleep. Then I did. But I wrapped us in a blanket before I did.

I woke up to a sleeping Midoriya. I looked at his peaceful face. His large green eyes now closed, his curved hair falling towards my chest as his face was to the side, and his mouth partially opened. It was cute. I started to play with his short fluffy hair when what I can assume was his mom came into the room. "Izuku I'm go-" she stopped when she saw me. Act natural. Act natural. Act natural. "Hello, Ms. Midoriya". God damn it. "Uh...". "Midoriya invited me last night, he wasn't doing well" I explained without telling her much. "Oh, um," she said a little surprised. "Well thank you for comforting him...uh..." she began but realized she didn't know my name. "Todoroki, Shoto Todoroki," I said. "Oh, Izuku talks about you all the time," she said, with a smile. "Does he now?" I asked. I never knew Midoriya talked about me so this was new. "Oh yeah, he talks about- you know what I shouldn't say" she began but stopped herself. What does Midoriya say about me? "Just tell Izuku when he gets up that I'll be at the store," she said, closing the door. I looked down at the cute fluff ball in my chest as he slowly started to wake up. "Mmm... Shoto-Kun?" He whispered, rubbing one of his eyes. "Yes?" I asked. "Why do you have to be so mmm.." he mumbled, turning his head and closing his eyes. "Be so what?" I asked, quietly and sweetly. "Nice," he said. Then I heard sweet quiet snores. I didn't know Midoriya talks in his sleep. I saw that he was mumbling things which I thought was super adorable. I stayed right where I was the entire time because I didn't want to leave Midoriya. This is a once-in-a-lifetime moment unless he accepts my feelings, and I'm not going to waste it.

He slowly started to wake up and he looked at me. "Oh..uh.." he said, getting out from in between my legs. "Your mom said she was going to the store," I told him. "SHE WALKED IN!?" He asked in a panicked red face. "Did she say anything else?" He asked, covering his face with his hands. "She did tell me how you talk about me," I said. Midoriya flopped his head onto a pillow next to me. "Oh come on, what do you say about me?" I asked. "Nothing" he huffed like a child into the pillow. "Oh really?" I asked. "Then why did you say I was so nice in your sleep?" I asked. "Shush!" He hushed me and covering my mouth. "No more," he said still covering my mouth. I was a little taken back by him covering my mouth but I didn't mind too much. "Oh, right," he said removing his hands. "You don't like being touched," he said putting his hands into his lap. "I don't mind when it's you," I said looking at him. He looked up at me. "You don't?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. That's another thing I love about Midoriya. When he's confused and tilts his head to the side. "Of course not," I said. "I care about you" I continued. "You do.." he said, with a sad smile. "Of course, we're friends," I said, sliding my hand to his. He looked down at our hands and smiled. I closed my fingers into his palm as he closed his fingers on top of mine. He looked at our hands and smiled slightly. "Since you call me Shoto, is it okay if I call you Izuku," I asked. "Sure!" Izuku said, happily. I felt all warm and tingly inside. "Oh I can call you Shocchan!" He said excitedly. "You mean like how you call Bakugou 'Kacchan'" I tried explaining to myself. "Yeah!" He said, moving our hands all excited and about. My phone dinged. I used my other hand to see what was up. It was Endeavor.

🗑Dumpster Fire🔥: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?

Me: Nunya

🗑Dumpster Fire🔥: WHERE THE HELL IS NUNYA!?

Me: Nunya business

"Oh, I'm sorry for getting you in trouble" Izuku whimpered. "It's not your fault Izuku, Endeavor is just incapable of getting out of my as- business" I explained stopping when I was about to curse. Sure Bakugou curses all the time but I'm not going ruin this beans innocence. "Mm.." Izuku muffled sadly. "It'll be fine" I reassured.

🗑Dumpster Fire🔥: YOU BETTER BE HOME SOON SHOTO WE HAVE TRAINING TODAY

Me: maybe.

"Ugh" I scoffed annoyed. I looked down at the little Izuku. He looked worried. "What do you want to do?" I asked. "Aren't you going to go back home?" He asked. "Of course not," I said, blankly. He smiled slightly. "Do you want to go get breakfast?" He asked. I nodded. We got out of Izuku's apartment and took Endeavor's car. "Is Endeavor okay with you driving his car?" Izuku asked. "That's probably how he noticed I was gone" I realized. "What!" Izuku panicked. "It's okay he has other cars" I explained. "But stealing from your dad" Izuku mumbled sadly. I cringed at the word 'dad'. He was never a father figure to me, never was, and never will. We stopped at the breakfast restaurant and went inside.