Chapter three - Sweet Berries And Dreams

"Well I know I'm better than whatever sugar baby you like". This made me angry. I opened the closet door and left and it even hadn't been five minutes. I went outside to get some air and blow off steam. Literally. I caught on fire with rage and trying to put it out. "Are you okay Todoroki-Kun?". I knew that sweet voice anywhere. I turned around to see Midoriya. "No," I said, a little more angrily than I intended. "Is there anything I could do to help?" Midoriya asked, placing his hand on my arm. I looked at him. His face was sad. It hurt. It hurts me to see him like this even though I'm not bleeding. "What do you suggest you do to help?" I asked. "Could you come inside with me and find out?" He asked. Now I am curious. What is Midoriya going to do? I followed him inside and went past everyone who was in the living room. So whatever he's going to do is more...private. He leads me into Momo's room also where everyone's sleeping bags were at and sat on the bed. He patted the spot next to him and I sat down. He grabbed an All Might-themed blanket and laid it on his lap then lead my head to his lap. I was now very curious so I got in a more 'comfortable' position. He then started playing with my hair. Twirling it between his small finger only for it lay back down, brushing it with his hand. It felt so...comfortable. I closed my eyes savoring the sweet, gentle movements. "Better?" He asked. I responded with a 'better' as he continued.

"What made you angry?" Midoriya asked keeping his pattern. "Momo confessed that she liked me" I began. "But I backed her down and told her how I liked someone else" I continued. "Then she made a snarky remark and that pissed me off since I didn't even tell her who it was" I finished. Midoriya kept playing with my hair. "Who do you have a crush on," Midoriya asked. I didn't know if I should tell him. Was it the perfect time? Or was it too soon. I don't know how to control this feeling! "It's okay Todoroki-Kun you don't have to tell me" Midoriya reassured. I sighed a little relieved. I wanted to tell him. I could only imagine what it would be like if we were together. I closed my eyes to see a clear picture. His soft and sweet lips giving me sweet kisses, him sitting in my lap as we watch movies together, and cuddling as we sleep peacefully together. I opened my eyes and promised myself if I ever date Midoriya I won't be like Endeavor.

After that, we came back downstairs where everyone was joking about. Momo didn't look too happy. "Mina, could I talk to you," I asked her. "Of course, but I'm bringing Uraraka, Tsuyu, Jiro, and Hagakuri" she listed. "Fine" I sighed. When we were alone she asked. "So you know what's going on?". "Yes, I have a crush on Midoriya" I explained. "Aw~," they all said. "So what did you guys do in Momo's room, Kero?" Tsuyu asked. "He was messing with my hair as I laid my head on his lap" I explained, blushing. "Oh my gosh!" Mina said fanning her face. "Why were you so mad after you and Momo were in the closet?" Hagakuri asked. "She confessed to me that she had a crush on me I told her how I liked someone else but not Midoriya specifically" I explained. "She said a rude comment about her being better" I finished. "That seems so unlike Momo" Uraraka explained. "Midoriya did ask who I liked" I mentioned. "Oh~ did you tell him?" Mina asked. "I felt like it was too soon" I explained. "Well, at least you have time to sweep him off his feet and make a more romantic appearance" Jiro explained. "Oh my god yas~," Mina said as the others followed. "I can only see the princess and the frog scene with the fireflies and the swamp, Kero" Tsuyu croaked. "Oh my gosh," Mina fanned her face again as the other girls exchanged 'Eees'. I let them imagine and left the room. I sat down next to Midoriya as he talked to Iida. "Todoroki-Kun what were you talking to the girls about?" Midoriya asked. "Nothing important" I mumbled. "Oh okay!" Midoriya said with a closed-eyes smile. I smiled on the inside. I'm so happy I fell in love with such a cute, positive person. Aoyama randomly showed a picture of a potato on his phone. That guy is weird. "What's with the potato?" Kirishima asked. "It's the best potato," Aoyama said sparkling as usual. "I'm sorry Aoyama but that's not the best," I said calmly. I had a plan. "Oh? Show me" he dazzled. I grabbed Midoriya's shoulders and pulled him in front of me. "That's Midoriya, not a potato" Mina pointed out. "Midoriya is a potato. The cutest potato," I said blankly. "Aw~" Kirishima, Mina, and Aoyama jinxed. Midoriya made a cute noise. "Mmmm, Todoroki-Kun~" he muffled behind his palms. "What it's true," I said bringing my head to see his face. "No it's not" Midoriya pouted cutely. "Yes it is you can't lie Midoriya," I said as Midoriya turned to face me. His face was red like the right side of my hair. "I'm not cute!" He said with a cute baby voice. "Yes you are Midobro," Kirishima said backing me up. Midoriya crossed his arms and huffed like a child not getting what they wanted. I and Kirishima laughed at Midoriya's childishness.

Finally, to end the night it was time for bed. Somehow me and Midoriya's sleeping grounds were right next to each other. I looked at Mina who winked at me. Bless you, Mina. "Night everyone," Momo said, turning off the lights. I laid down and got to see Midoriya's face. We stared at each other. Only if I could see this every night. I turned over not wanting to be suspicious and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning with something warm-up against my chest. I opened my eyes and looked down to see a sleeping Midoriya. He looked so peaceful. I looked around not letting Midoriya go to see that no one else was awake. God bless you Mina for this moment and time where I hold a sleeping Midoriya in my arms I owe you. I was able to smell the now super-strong berry smell. I closed my eyes again wishing no hoping that this moment never ended and that I wasn't dreaming.