[17: first date, gone wrong?]

Start from the beginning

Jisung has a lot of funny stories when it comes to biking. He actually don't know how to ride a bicycle with two wheels and would end up loosing balance. He always had to bike the bicycle with four wheels like a kid.

But its Chenle who wanted to go biking right now, why would he refuse? I guess its time for him to show Chenle how lame he is at biking.

The two picked their bikes and decided to rent it for an hour. Jisung pretending to be tough, also rented the bike with two wheels which he doesn't know how to properly ride.

"Do you know how to ride a bike?" Chenle asked an anxious Jisung.

"N-no, I mean, yes, absolutely."

"Okay, just don't die while biking." Chenle chuckled and hopped on his bike as he started to step on the paddle and move.

"Yah, Zhong Chenle! Wait for me!" Jisung yelled as he hesitantly hopped on his bike and stepped on the paddle but as he expected, he lost balance and he fell off the bike.

Chenle looked back and saw Jisung fell off his bike and quickly went to help.

"Idiot, you should've said you can't bike." Chenle scolded the younger as he helped him stand up.

"Sorry, I just didn't want to be a burden and you wanted to bike...." Jisung apologized, with a frown on his face.

"You're such an idiot, Park Jisung." Chenle laughed.

"I know." Jisung laughed too.

Jisung has successfully stand up and good thing he didn't injure any parts of his body. That is what Chenle thought until he saw Jisung's hands was bleeding.

"Your hands are bleeding!" Chenle worriedly said as he grabbed Jisung's hands carefully.

"I used my hands to not fall head first on the ground, sorry."

"Stop saying sorry!"

"Sorry-"

"Park Jisung!"

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

"And, there. Done!" Chenle finally finished putting on the last bandaid on Jisung's hands after cleaning and putting ointment in it.

Chenle bought the bandaids and the ointment on the pharmacy store nearby as the two sat on a bench as Chenle cleaned Jisung's wounds.

"Chenle, its not your fault why I got these wounds, stop being so humble or i'll fall deeper for you." Jisung said.

"Quit being cheesy, Park." Chenle said as he flicked Jisung's forehead.

"Ouch!"

Chenle laughed at the boy.

"Jisung, can I ask you a question?" Chenle said.

"Yes, of course." Jisung nodded his head.

"Why...do you like me? Out of all guys and girls, why is it me?"

Jisung sighed as he heard that question that just came out of Chenle's mouth.

"Well, its okay if you don't want to answer it-"

"Chenle.." Jisung held Chenle's hands as he looked into his eyes.

"...to be honest, I don't know why I like you so much. But I just know that I started liking you since the moment I saw you."

Chenle's heart started to beat in a rapid pace as he felt a blush coming on his cheeks. He quickly looked away and removed his hands from Jisung's hold.

"J-jisung, I want to say sorry in advance if I ever will not return your feelings..." Chenle said.

"Then that's okay and i'll be brokenhearted." Jisung smiled sadly.

Your eyes....why can I read them so well?

"...."

There was a short awkward silence for a while and a cold wind blew infront of their faces.

"Its a bit cold today, r-right?" Chenle said to try and break the silence between them.

Jisung took off his cardigan and placed them on Chenle's shoulder.

"This cardigan will make you warm." Jisung smiled at him.

And yes, to Chenle, the cardigan really did made him warm.

"Thank you, Jisung."

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

"You go in." Jisung said.

Jisung walked Chenle home to his apartment.

"Okay, make sure to clean your wounds." Chenle answered.

"Okay, i'll visit you in your dream tonight." Jisung joked which made Chenle scoff.

"You're so weird." Chenle laughed at the boy.

"And i'm sorry for ruining this date." Jisung said with his head hung low.

Chenle walked towards him and raised his chin.

"I already told you to stop saying sorry."

"Right.."

"I'll go in. Goodnight!" Chenle waved his hand at Jisung as Jisung saw him walk inside his apartment building.

"Goodnight!"

🍰

this is shit again, i'm very sorry...