That's Why I Want Her TO Stay. 😄😘☺️🤗

Start from the beginning

After 30 mins, I was done, I washed the utensils and braided my hairs in French plates. I locked the door and left the apartment. The cab I booked was here. I sat inside and went to the office.

It was lunch time. Everyone went for lunch in the cafeteria. I just remain in my office. My phone buzzes. I saw Maa. I changed my number. I still don't know where my old phone is. I switched off the old number and started a new number. This number I didn't share with many people. I don't want more drama in my life. I picked it up and said, hello.

"Aaboli, beta today come here, no need to go to your house. We want to spend time with you. Your dad wants to meet you. Mahir is also coming today. Please come today." Maa said.

Mahir stays at the hostel even though the college is just 30 mins away. He said he wants to enjoy hostel life, so we all agree. He comes home when he has a holiday or when he misses us.

" OK Maa, I will come. I want to eat chicken. Pleasseeee.. '' I said. I hear Maa chuckle. A small smile forms on my face. After divorcee, Maa was really sad as she thought she messed up with my life. I assured her, but she kinda feels guilty. I tried my best but she is fixed on her decision. So I just remain mum.

" Okay my drama queen, just come soon. Bye."

"bye. I love you."

"yeah. Love you too. Don't take stress. Bye." she said and cut. I just hummed.

I started working again.

"Aaboli! Not again yaar. First get up and eat with me." I hear Mrunal bhai's voice.

"no bhai, not now. I am not interested."

"oye hello! We eat because it's important for our body. Now get up or I will call the food order here." I said in a bossy tone.

"Okay. Let's go. Not in my cabin. You eat like Hen." I said. He looked at me in confusion.

"hen?"

"ahmm. When you eat, you scatter food all over the table. So you eat like a hen! 😂 😂" I said while giggling.

"You ms. Gupta! I'm your boss! You can't talk like this."

"and mr. Boss, this is lunch time, I'm your sister!" I said showing him my tongue. He just laugh. We went to nearby restaurant, have our lunch and came back to our work.

I didn't even know when it was 7. I facepalm myself as I see the time.
"Maa is going to kill me if I'm late again!" I said to myself and started packing up. I bid a bye to Vikram and Mrunal bhai on my way and sat inside the cab which was already present outside. I told him the address and he started driving. I told him a long route as I want some me time. Though I gets it everyday, I still want it now. I listen to music and put on earphones. This route is not that crowded. Only one or two vehicles or the walkers.

Suddenly the car stopped. I pull out my earphones and ask him, " what happened?"

"I'm sorry ma'am, I guess something is wrong with the car. Give me 2 mins, I will see." the driver said.

"No problem, just see what happens." I said as I kept my phone in my bag. The cab stops at the dark road, where the road side lamps are dim. It's risky if I put on my earphones and sit inside carelessly. I don't want to take risks. I waited for 5 mins but still that driver didn't say anything. I came out and asked him, " what happened?"

"Ma'am, it will take time. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I have called another cab for you. You can go in that." the driver said.

"oh no, it's okay, my house is just one click away, it will take 15 mins by walking. Cancel that other cab. And don't say sorry. Here, take your fare." I said while giving him money.