Info

(Y/N) - your name
(N/N) - nickname
(E/C) - eye colour

I've stayed strict with the hair and skin colour as it applies to the background/storyline, sorry if this pisses anyone off.

This is for a female reader (sorry loves)
Will state above each chapter whether or not they contain mature content (sex or violence)
May include swearing here and there
Your characters background will be revealed throughout the story. All you need to know is that she is 'half-blooded' meaning she is half one species and half another.

Also. The character is overpowered as fuck. I can't help myself. I need some strong ass bitch to destroy people with a flick of her hand, it's cool.
But don't worry, she doesn't immediately start out as super powerful. She and Meliodas have similar character arcs.

This is quite different to many other fanfic's bc I haven't created this whole new plot, pretty much everything that happens in this is based on the episodes of the anime (obvs there are many exceptions bc there's a whole new main character but yeah)

But yes this does include strong relationships with Meliodas and Ban.
Will eventually show relationships with Zeldris and Estarossa.
Main: readerXban, readerXzeldris

Also the character is very unusual, I'm sorry if she's nothing like you, but honestly she's not much like me either. She also changes a lot. So uhm beware coz this shit is kinda crazy.

There will be different POV's in here btw. We will most likely hear from Ban and Meliodas a lot and I was even thinking of adding a bunch from loads of the other characters too.

I also want to say that this won't be every single episode from the whole anime coz that's just crazy. I'll definitely do loads, but I'll mostly choose my favourite ones.

The storyline and some of the characters stories will be VERY different to how they're supposed to be in the anime but like...oh well...too bad.

But yeah relationships between certain characters (e.g. Elizabeth and Meliodas, Ban and Elaine) will also be quite different but imma try and stay true to the story while also making it super interesting for the reader.
Ban and Elaine don't really have any romantic ties in this. Same with Zeldris and Gelda.

PLEASE READ THIS TO AVOID CONFUSION!!!!!!!!: The timeline of this story will most likely be wrong or different from the anime because honestly I have no idea what's going on in the anime half the time. I'll think its been like 6 months and turns out its been 3 days but anywayyyyyyyyy. Mine will be different so I hope that's not confusing.

One more thing: If it doesn't say whose POV it is, just assume that it's yours.

*I HAVE COMMENTED ON THE BOTTOM OF EACH OF THE CHAPTERS. IF YOU SEE AN * WITH THE FONT BEING IN ITALICS, IT MEANS THAT IT IS A COMMENT MADE BY THE ME WHO EDITED IT (SO A FEW YEARS OLDER THAN THE AGE I WAS WHEN WRITING MOST OF THIS*

I've always wanted to write a fanfic about this anime and I've read so many and I'm struggling to find one with a little bit of everything in it so this is pretty much it.
It contains action and romance. But also contains dirty sexual stuff. And obviously has a great range of love interests in it.

I hope this is good tho lol. Love you.