Chapter 25 - Samantha

A sudden movie night was planned after dinner, Jacob and I go to the theater to pick a movie

A sudden movie night was planned after dinner, Jacob and I go to the theater to pick a movie. Jasper said he'll join after mailing somethings and Justin after a quick cloth change. Eleanor said the same thing.

"I really was about to throw it down but he came in right at time." I say which makes Jacob laugh.

"And you won't believe what reason I came up with." I try to not laugh.

He holds his laugh as well, "Tell me."

"I told him I was warming it up in the sunlight." I say and we burst into laughter again, to the point my stomach hurts.

The door opens and I we turn to Eleanor, "Hey El. Come join us." I pat next to me, she awkwardly walks to us. We aren't much close, the last time we were together Aunt Catherine went on about how I should find a second wife for Jasper. The thought of him with someone else makes my skin burn.

"Where's Aunt?" I ask.

"She went to bed, she won't be joining."

Can't say I'm not relieved, "Thank lord." Jacob says on the other side making me chuckle.

"Oh, tell me about college." I tell him. He smiles at me.

"Nothing special. Lectures, lectures and lectures." He sticks his tongue out to the side like he's dying.

I laugh and shove his arm, "Tell me about drama club."

He quickly straightens, "About that, I almost forgot. I'm playing Ares in the upcoming play."

"Ares? As in the Greek god?" Eleanor asks.

"Yes. I'm gonna rock it."

"Last time I checked Ares wasn't a rockstar." Justin walks in, I chuckle at his comment and Jacob tries to hit him.

Jasper comes in and looks displeased by the sitting arrangement, "Come sit with me." He says. I grin and am about to stand when Jacob holds me back.

"I want to sit with her." He says, Justin chuckles and pats on the seat next to him for Jasper who looks offended by Jacob.

"She's my wife." He says which gives me butterflies.

"And she's my sister-in-law. You know they say sister-in-laws are like mothers. So she's basically like my mother, and she's sitting next to me."

Justin looks up at Jacob with wide eyes, I'm shocked at the speech too. "You see me as a mother?" I ask full of emotion.

He shrugs, "Kinda, I really like you. And I haven't seen much of mom and Carla is too much like a babysitter. You are the closet thing I feel to a mom."