Chapter 5 - Samantha

We walk back inside

We walk back inside. Like a gentleman he follows and shuts the window behind us.

"We have to share the room?" I ask as he puts on the blinds.

"There's only one room here." He says like a matter of fact.

"Only one room?" I ask in disbelief, he shrugs, I eyes him once more before walking outside. The place is big. Two floors and only one room? I'll have a talk to the engineer.

"I won't do anything to you." He climbs the stairs following me. I glance at him. "You can trust me." He says. I want to believe but I'm just too smart for my own good and my brain always wins over my heart.

"I'm sorry." I say stopping to walk, he looks up at me with a confused expression.

"Why are you sorry for?" He asks climbing a step so we are on the same level. Eyes to eyes. Nose to nose. Lips to lips.

I kick away the thought, "I know we married for a reason. But I don't think I can sleep with you. I can't." I look away trying to hide my face.

He grabs my chin a bit too forcefully and makes me look at him, straight into his eyes. "Did Duke Samuel tell you that?" He asks angrily. Oh no he took the wrong route. But I have to act dumb coz I have no idea about the stupid deal they have made.

"Why would dada tell me something like that? I haven't talked to him since the wedding." I say, the lines on his forehead disappears and his shoulders relax.

"I just don't feel ready, I need time." I say, Six months time please. My words finally seemed to sink in his mind.

He smiles and takes my hands in his. "You don't have to force yourself to do anything you don't want to do." His voice sounds genuine, he's a good man and I know that. Rejecting him feels bad but accepting would just scar me for life.

He continues to stare into my eyes. "I know I married you for a reason but that doesn't mean I'll go against your will." He cups my face. His words are so respectful my heart swells, yeah fictional men.

"Thank you." I give him a small smile. "So let's be friends?" I hold out a hand, he looks between me and my hand. Let's end this on good terms, come on!

"Fine." He gives me a firm handshake, my smile turns into a grin. "But I'm still your husband." He smirks, I sense he is mocking me for what I said during dinner. Dinner. Yeah, I almost lost my mind to my body there. It felt amazing having his mouth and hands on me, I wanted more but I shouldn't be wanting more.

I follow him to the bedroom, "I'll sleep on the left side." I get on the bed. He takes off his watch, phone and puts them on the nightstand.

"Sure." He got next to me. There was distance between us but I still felt nervous, I felt a pull towards him. He turns off the lights and a peaceful silence falls over the room.

I turn to face him. King Jasper. I can't belive I'm sleeping next to him. He's so perfect sometimes he feels unreal, he is unreal. Within a year he'll meet his soulmate. The one who is destined for him. I hope I can stay to see them live their happily ever after.

I wake up to an empty bed, I stretch and sit up rubbing my eyes. The sunshine fell directly on my face. I walk to the open window and look at the beautiful view ahead of me. Last night it looked absolutely beautiful, I felt so good to just be a part of the beautiful surrounding.

It gets better in the morning, "Such a beautiful view." I say to myself.

"I was thinking the same." I jump as he hugs me from behind. His hairs are damp. Seems like he just got out of the shower. He nuzzles into my neck and I giggle feeling ticklish.

"That tickles!" I move my head to a side.

"Does it?" His hands tickle my sides and I start to laugh.

"Stop Jasper!" I push him away laughing. He is grinning as well. I run out and he was right behind me. He catches me before we slip into the water. We both gasp pulling our heads out of the water. He is holding my waist securely with both his hands.

"Nice way to start a day." He climbs up and helps me out. His eyes trail over my body, so does mine over his. His T-shirt is sticking to his chest giving me a trailer of his abs.

We both meet each others eyes at the same moment, there's a gravity pulling us to each other. His hairs are all messed over his forehead. I raise my hand and push them back, I trail my hand over the side of his face. He feels so real, so warm. I can feel a never twitch under my palm.

I move closer, just a little taste. One little taste. He is mirroring my expression, I open my mouth moving closer to his, I almost touch his lips with mine when his phone rings and snaps me out of my daze. I quickly jerk away from him.

We both are dazed, "I, I'll take a bath." I run inside, I don't dare to glance back at him. Forget that happened, I try, try and try but his expression keeps popping in my head.

He looked so sexy.

I bath and change into a red short beach dress. I pair it with green slip ons. I let my hairs free. I walk out and find him dressed in grey shorts and blue stripped shirt. He has his black amator sunglasses on. He looks really hot.

"Let's have breakfast." He held out a hand. I take it as we walk out. A table was set on the upper floor balcony. They view is to die for and the breakfast was delicious.

We went snorkeling then. It was really fun. Just the two of us. Next day we went parasaling. Next two days were spent doing some water sport as well.

Today is the fifth day and he promised to take me shopping.

"How about this one?" I ask picking a handmade jewelry. They are pretty and have a lot of options, I can't pick one.

"I don't see a difference in any of these." He says eyeing all of them with a bored expression.

"Look carefully. These are different." I show him. One is star shaped and the other is flower shaped.

"Why not take everything?" He says as a matter of fact.

"Jasper!" I scold him, I don't like the vibe that he's giving off.

"Fine." He sighs and looks at all of them with a little intrest. "This one." He picks a necklace.

"Nice. I'll take it." I smile and he smiles back. We shop around holding hands. He always holds my hands when we go out. I like how big and warm his hands are, it makes me feel . . . . Safe.

We are wearing masks so many can't recognize us. Well who would guess that the King and Queen of Scelus would be shopping so freely.

"I'm so tired!" I flop on the couch as soon as we reach. My stomach is full and my body is aching. A good sleep is all I want right now. I hold out my hand and he holds it with a smile.
"I enjoyed a lot today." I say with all my heart, he sits next to me. I lean on his shoulder, he smells really good. My eyes feel heavy, and I drift into sleep.

**

Double update!

Vote! Vote! Vote!
Please so that I can know that you like it...