Chapter 17 - Samantha

I turn to my side, an arm wraps around me, I smile and snuggle into his chest

I turn to my side, an arm wraps around me, I smile and snuggle into his chest. Jasper is a better cuddler than I am, he makes cuddling one of my favorite things.

I fit my face in his neck, he feels warm and smells like sunshine. "How are you feeling?" His voice is deep and groggy, he runs a hand in my hairs.

I sigh in content, "Like I'm dead and in heaven." I push my legs over his, his hand moves to my ass and he pulls me closer.

"Then I'm glad I'm beside you."

I laugh, he looks down at me. I smile, the light in the room is dim so it's easy to adjust my eyes to it.

"Is it still night?" I ask, he presses a button on the nightstand and the shades go up letting sunlight inside, I quickly shut my eyes screaming as if I'm a vampire.

He laughs and shuts it, "What time is it?" I ask, he glances at the nightstand.

"Almost noon."

I sit up quickly, my waist and the lower parts ache in the reminder of last night's deed. I wince.

He sits up quickly scanning my face, "I'm fine. Just a little pain." I reassure him. The time has me moving again, I had appointments in the morning and Madam Carla is going to be sore about it.

"Where are you going?" He grabs my wrists. "You need to rest."

I chuckle, "I'm fine." I stand up. I'm wearing his polo shirt, it makes me smile. "I'm keeping the shirt." I say and he smiles.

"It's all yours darling." He gets up and gives me a kiss. He's wearing only sweatpants. I melt into the kiss, he wraps his arms around me and so do I.

"Let me bath you." His hand slips under my shirt, stroking my bare skin.

"No funny business, I feel sore."

"Of course not. I'm a gentleman." He says, I grin and let him do his thing.

*

I can barely sit for a few minutes when my lower region starts to burn, I walk around the office doing my work. The door opens and I look up at Jasper, it's too early for him to be home.

"What are you doing here?" I ask setting my notepad down, he walks in with a green colored smoothie.

He hands it out to me, "Helps with the soreness." I take a sip and instantly want to spit back.

"Tastes like shit."

"Better than walking around sore." He flops on my chair and pulls me on his lap. "Drink up." He orders and I do.

I'm happy that he cares.

"Why are you not at work?" I look at him sipping the smoothie, it starts to taste better.

He pushes some hair behind my ear, "I took a day off." He says casually.

"Sounds nice." I say and he smiles kissing my cheek. Lately he's being too touchy.