"What's your deal? Ya been acting weird since you got here."

"Nothing!"

"Don't sound like nothing."

Should you tell him?That dream just felt so real. A piece of you is mad that it wasn't a reality. Because now you have the Raph you want to explore that part of your relationship with, but you have no idea how to broach the topic with him. Dream Raph was so much more eager. That's the thing about fantasies. That's all they are.

"Raph, have you ever thought about being intimate..with me.." It's somewhat of a whisper coming down to the end. Raph looks very confused. "What do you mean?" As far as he knew the both of you were pretty intimate already. He kissed you every chance he could.

"I mean sex."

"Sex..?"

Raph's brain has come to a sudden halt. Was this a trick or did he obtain a serious blow to his head.

He looks so cute with that lost look on his face. So much so that you can't stop your body. You slide into his lap, and Raph clocks back into reality. "(Y-Y/N) wha-" you press your finger to his lips. "Please Raph." you sound so desperate, and he can feel his body reacting. His heart is racing a mile a minute. His hands tighten on your hips slightly. "I want you to be my first."

"I must have died."

How the hell does he say no to that? He wants to, more than anything he does but...

"I can't." His tone is deep, a bit labored. Your face falls, and he feels awful for it.

"Shit don't do that it's not you I just, I don't..want to hurt you."

He really wishes right now he'd thought about this at some point. Fighting criminals and loving you took up so much of his brain that sex slipped his mind. How the hell does that happen?

"You won't." Your voice doesn't allow an opportunity for him to doubt himself.

"I trust you Raph. You'd never hurt me, I know you. I love you, and I want this. More than anything I..I want this.." He groans, or growls, you aren't too sure. Whatever it was, it sounded unbelievably sexy. "Are ya sure."

He's coming around.

"I'm sure Raph. " He nods. You smile. Taking his hands, you guide it to the back of your suit, right where the zipper is. "Can you help me out of this?" you coo into his ear. He swallows, but obliges, taking the zip and pulling it down slowly. You can feel his fingers brushing your skin as they trail down. He stops right at your lower back. Once it's loose, you pull it off. You're wearing a bra underneath. The top falls to the ground, and you move off his lap to remove your pants. There you stand before him in nothing but underwear. As bold as you're being, this is still your first time. So you can't help but feel a little self conscious. Raph can't do much but admire your body.

"Am I dreaming?" you can't help but laugh. Looks like you didn't have to worry about that anymore.

You take his hand, pressing it to cup your breast. Raph inhales sharply.

"It's real."

Yes it was.

Raph hasn't made much of a move, or said much.

"R-Raph, if you're nervous we don't have to. I-I want this to be good for both of us."

It was going to be great, if he could get his body and brain to cooperate that is.

"I'm fine." He answers. In a quick swish you're on the bed with a bounce. Raph smirks, and you blush at the change in position. He is hovering over your body, a dangerous twinkle in his eyes. It's a promise of sorts. When he leans down you're positive he's going to kiss you, but his lips land on your neck. "Raph.." you mumble in disappointment. "Got plenty of time, don't worry. " He continues to leave kisses there, and eventually, they start getting lower and lower. First one right at your pulse, then to your collar, right above your bust, right between it....