15. For Us

'I don't wanna

Waste a minute of my life without you in it

I don't wanna

Act like you ain't been the one from the beginning

I don't wanna

Lose another battle to my pride

When I know that I love you

And there's enough to last, yeahForever and for after'

______________________________________

Song Recommendations:

*** For Us - Dvsn

**** Belong to You - Sabrina Claudio

______________________________________

*SMUT*

______________________________________

"Hey... wake up..." Eren felt someone jostling him awake.

"Fuck—leave me alone."

"No, wake up, Eren. This is important."

Eren groaned and turned around, wincing in pain as another splitting headache came, "Fuck, I'm never drinking again."

"Yeah, and my mom's the queen of England, now get up."

"Shut the fuck up, I don't need your sass right now. What time is it?"

"It's half past noon. Anyway, are you listening to me?" Armin said as he looked down at his miserable best friend.

"Sure..."

"Okay, before you get mad..."

"What the fuck is it, Armin?" He gruffed out and ran a hand down his face.

"Your room got used as a hookup spot last night by—"

Eren shot right up from the floor and tried to ignore his splitting headache as best as he could, "Are you fucking kidding me?! I thought I locked my room!!" He got up as fast as he could and ran out to go to his own room which was trashed, "Oh my God!! What the fuck?!" He looked around, he was absolutely sick to his stomach. He slammed the door in Armin's face and screamed, not caring that his hangover was already killing him. He looked at his bed in disgust, who were the people that decided to ruin his room? He couldn't believe he had to start off his day like this. He needed to burn and sanitize this room, but right now wasn't the time. He had to go to research. Eren angrily grabbed some fresh clean clothes from his closet and trudged his way over to his bathroom—at least that wasn't trashed. He glanced at the mirror to see the dark circles under his eyes as well as the stubble on his chin. He groaned and opened his medicine cabinet for his razor and toothbrush to do his routine before showering.

___________________

It was around noon when Y/N woke up. She spent yet another sleepless night crying over Eren. She was heartbroken. She didn't want to go through anything like this ever again. Her eyes stung as she just stared at the ceiling fan rotating. Her thoughts consumed every crevice of her mind and she squeezed her eyes shut, hoping to bid away this horrible nightmare. She stayed still for a few minutes before deciding to get up. She reached for her phone from her nightstand, pulling it out from its charger, not surprised to see that she didn't have any notifications. She sighed and pushed herself up from her bed so she could get ready. It was Saturday, meaning she had research. As much as she didn't want to go, she had to. All she was hoping for was not to see Eren today. He was the last person she ever wanted to see.