4. It's bad enough we get along so well

'Tell me why you gotta look at me that way; 

You know what it does to me'

_____________________________

Song recommendations:
*** Next to You - Bryson Tiller
**** Goodnight n Go - Ariana Grande

_____________________________

It was Wednesday afternoon, the day Y/N and Eren planned to have Jean finally ask Mikasa on a date. Both of them agreed that this would be the best day since Y/N didn't have another lab until later tonight, and Mikasa was done with class around this time. Eren had mentioned that Jean had a gap hour during this time, so it all worked out perfectly. This plan was supposed to be foolproof.

Beautiful girl 💋

The girls are on their way over

Also found some stuff for our study

sexy research partner 😘

Alright

Give us like 15 min horse face had to go talk to his advisor 🙄

And thank you so much

I'm so sorry for lagging on that I promise I'll help when I get there 😩

Beautiful girl 💋

No worries

I know you're busy with Zeke's grading

Okay, see you soon!!

sexy research partner 😘

I just feel bad 😩

I don't wanna be like your shitty ass lab partner

And see you beautiful

Y/N saw Mikasa and Sasha through the window of the study room and waved at them. They waved back before opening the door. "Wow, I'm surprised you actually managed to get a study room, Y/N!! This place is always occupied!!" Sasha said as she and Mikasa walked in.

"I've actually been here since lunch because my cell bio lecture got canceled last minute... which means my lab is canceled, too. I'm just using this free time for the research study. I thought being here would be a good change of scenery."

Mikasa took a seat next to Y/N, putting her textbook down. "That's true, it's important to change your study area from time to time."

"You're done for today, right Mikasa?" Y/N asked as she typed on her computer, "How about you, Sasha?"

"I am, but I have to start on a paper. It was a great idea for you to invite us, Y/N," Mikasa said as she took out her laptop and opened it.

"I have class in an hour, so I'm just here to keep company!! But~" Sasha sang while leaning forward on the table, "Since we're all here... why don't we talk about you and Eren, huh, Y/N?"

She furrowed her eyebrows, "What about me and Eren?"

"You guys seem to be getting close." Mikasa said, "I haven't seen him making any moves on other girls. He's not forcing you to hang out with him right? Not blackmailing you?" Mikasa typed something and shot a glance at Y/N.