9. Got me trippin', I adore you

'It's time to go, take it nice and slow'

_________________________

*Smut*

This chapter was probably one of the first chapters I started when this fic was first drafted out and it just got longer and longer.

I hope you guys enjoy it!!

Song Recommendations:

*** Girl of My Dreams - Chris Brown

**** Honeymoon Phase - Devvon Terrell

_________________________

It was the middle of June and the weekend of the research conference. Eren and Y/N were currently waiting outside of the frat house on the porch for Zeke to pick them up. They were both seated at the porch steps, Eren sitting between Y/N's legs on the lowest step with his arms crossed—Y/N was leaning on Eren with her arms wrapped around his neck and chin resting on top of his head. Eren tapped his foot impatiently as the time passed by. He took out his phone to check the time, it was already 1:45, Zeke was supposed to pick them up at noon. He sighed and decided to call his poor excuse of a brother.

The line rang a few times before he picked up. "Zeke, where the fuck are you?! It's been almost two hours since the meeting time!!" Eren seethed into his phone, making Y/N unwrap her arms from around him.

"Oh, I'm already at the hotel where are you?"

"You bastard!! You said we were supposed to leave together!!"

"I said leave together not drive together... two different things, little bro."

"You fucking—You took your fancy-ass sports car didn't you?!"

"I'm meeting some colleagues tonight and after the conference tomorrow... Anyway, you better get here soon, room check-in is at 4." With that Zeke hung up.

Eren gripped his phone angrily, "Fucking asshole. Let's go, babe. I'm driving." He grumbled as he got up and grabbed his duffel bag and Y/N's suitcase before walking down the walkway and to the street where his car was.

"I thought we were supposed to go with Zeke, what happened?" Y/N asked as she followed Eren.

He unlocked his car and opened the trunk, tossing their bags in, "Miscommunication... I'm so sorry about this, beautiful." He took the poster tube from Y/N and tossed that in too before closing the trunk, "He always does this shit." He dragged his hand down his face in frustration.

Y/N moved behind Eren and put her hands on his shoulders, massaging them, "Shhh... Calm down, babe." She felt him relax a bit and stopped rubbing his shoulders so that she could wrap her arms around his waist from behind. "It's okay, we still have time."

Eren turned around and hugged Y/N, kissing the top of her head, "What would I do without you?"

"End up on the news with a headline about murdering your brother."

Eren chuckled, "You know me so well, baby. Well, let's go... I have to make this two-and-a-half-hour drive shorter than it actually is."

Y/N sighed and kissed the side of his neck, "Just don't kill us... or get a ticket, Eren."

"Don't worry, baby, I won't."

When they arrived at the hotel they saw Zeke sitting in the lobby reading a book without a care in the world.

"There he is... that shitty bastard."

Having the feeling that he was being watched, Zeke looked up to see Eren and Y/N walking over to him—cold glares on their faces, "Wow you guys made it right on time, let me go check us in."