3. I don't have a type but if I did it would be you

'You make me feel some kind of way babe'
__________________________
Song recommendation:
***Try / Effortless - Dvsn
__________________________

It was Friday night and Y/N was sitting at her desk working on her assignments. Mikasa had come over to get ready with Sasha for a frat party tonight.

"So, Y/N... you're going to this frat party whether you like it or not." Mikasa said in a serious tone, "it's time for you to meet our other friends—and don't worry they're all nice guys... well maybe except for one, but I'll warn you more about him later when we get there. He's very... outspoken, wouldn't you agree, Sasha?"

"Oh yeah, definitely."

"You guys... I already said that I wasn't gonna go to the party. I have a bunch of assignments."

"And they can wait until tomorrow. Come on, Y/N, it's the first one of the semester. Just go to this one and I swear we won't force you to go anymore after this. Please? We just want you to meet the rest of the group." Sasha pouted at her.

"Sasha's right, just one night, Y/N."

Y/N sighed, "Ugh fine... what should I wear?"

The two other girls smiled at Y/N and ran to her closet to put an outfit together.

As Y/N watched Sasha and Mikasa turn her closet upside down, all she thought was, 'I hope I don't see Eren.' because she wouldn't know how to act around him in a party setting, especially with alcohol involved. Her mind had been filled with the boy all day, with his alluring green eyes and that handsome face. Y/N just couldn't get him off her mind, and just a few days ago she couldn't stand the thought of him. What was going on with her?

"Damn, Y/N!! I can't believe you own something like this!! And I thought you only wore hoodies and baggy shirts, are you just hiding the goods?" Sasha exclaimed as she pulled out a white lace bralette top.

Y/N gave a nervous laugh, "Only for special occasions..."

"Wear these pants and these heels," Mikasa said, holding up a pair of ripped jeans and platform block heels.

"Hmm... I see, so all your cute and revealing outfits are for the parties. You covering up during school hours is a facade." Sasha deduced.

"You got me?" Y/N feigned in innocence as she grabbed her clothes from her friends as well as a towel and a fresh pair of panties.

"Alright go get ready so we can beat your face and do your hair!!" Sasha while pushing Y/N to their bathroom.

"What time is the party?"

"Started an hour ago!!" Sasha yelled as she closed their bathroom door.

"What?!"

"We're not freshmen, we have no reason to show up on time, plus we know the guys." Y/N heard Mikasa mumble through the door.

Y/N sighed for the umpteenth time that night and turned on the shower to get ready as fast as she could.

Eren waited by the foyer of the frat house, he checked the time and saw that it was already almost 10:15 PM. He sighed, it's been over an hour and a half since the party started and still no sign of Y/N. Eren was hoping that she would come. All he wanted was a chance to get to know her more, nothing else. He had no bad intentions, not as he would usually have with some other random girl. As fun as it was to tease Y/N just to see all her different reactions, Eren actually respected her as a person. Something about her just hits different, she wasn't like any of the girls he's hooked up with. Y/N actually had personality and drive, and she didn't fall for Eren's advances easily. Eren was so used to girls throwing themselves at him, but after meeting Y/N who barely even batted an eye at him—he was hooked. He loved a challenge. She's an enigma that's begging to be figured out. Y/N's been constantly running through his mind on loop—he hasn't thought about anyone else at all. Getting laid was the last thing on his mind for once.