12. Boo'd Up

'Feelings, so deep in my feelings

No, this ain't really like me

Can't control my anxiety

Feeling, like I'm touching the ceiling

When I'm with you I can't breathe

Boy, you do something to me'

________________________________________

*SMUT*

What's a college AU without some library sex? 🤪🥴

As usual, thank you again for all the votes and comments!! You guys really crack me up with all of them ❤️❤️❤️

This fic is also crossposted to my AO3 if you use that site as well.

Song Recommendation:
Boo'd Up - Ella Mai

________________________________________

"Yo, Yeager." Jean stopped him as soon as he walked past the kitchen.

"'Sup, horse face."

"You've got a girlfriend or something?"

Eren scowled at Jean, "What gives you that idea?"

"I saw you get into a nice black Type R yesterday."

He froze for a bit before composing himself, "Okay... and? What's it to you?"

"Just wanna know if you have a girlfriend is all, no need to get all defensive." He put his hands up in front of him.

"None of your business. Seriously, why does it even matter?"

Jean shrugged, "I've never seen anyone pick you up from the house before. Besides that, I noticed you only went to one party at the beginning of the semester. Like you help set up, but then you're gone before anything even starts." He looked up in realization, "Wait... you know what I just realized?"

"W-what...?"

"Are you dating Y/N by any chance? I haven't seen her with Mikasa and Sasha at the parties either."

Shit, why did this bastard decide to be so intrusive this morning? He didn't have time for any of this. He needed to get going so that he and Y/N could grab breakfast before their morning class. "What even gave you that idea? We're not dating, Jean-bo. Did you forget we're both a part of a research group? We're busy right now and our schedules are packed. Sorry that our education comes first."

Jean scrutinized him, "If that's the case, who's picking you up in such a nice car then?"

"Don't worry about it, okay? Why don't you focus on your own relationship? Is Mikasa sick of you yet?"

"Rude!! Everything's great!!" Jean huffed and crossed his arms across his chest, "We have a date tomorrow."

"Good, now if you'll excuse me. I'm gonna head to class."

"Dude... it's 7 AM."

Eren rolled his eyes, "Gonna grab something to eat at the dining hall and stop by the research lab. Stop trying to keep tabs on me, you stupid horse face."

He sighed as he walked out of the frat house and to his car. He was starting to realize how much harder it was getting to hide his and Y/N's relationship from their other friends. It's been about a month since the fall semester started and the rushing underclassmen have already become pledgees for the fraternities. A lot more parties and events have been taking place since then, but Eren hasn't been showing up to them at all—it was no wonder Jean was suspicious. Eren just had a lot on his plate this semester and he just didn't care for the parties as much as he did last semester, especially now that he had Y/N. No need for a random quick fuck when he's got a girl that he actually likes and cares for in his life now. Eren tried to clear his head before driving off to pick up Y/N.