10. Let's get wild, right here, right now

"This shit's so good, should be illegal"

__________________

*SMUT*

Song recommendation:

*** Feels - Kehlani

__________________

After the research conference, to say Eren and Y/N had gotten even closer was an understatement. They have become more comfortable and intimate with each other that their heated makeout sessions always ended with either one or both of them completely satisfied. They really both enjoyed all the time that they spent together, especially when alone. It gave them a chance to explore one another. With it being summer vacation and all, they are finally able to take their time.

Eren just loved drawing out those cute little sounds from her. It drove him wild and all he wanted was to learn more about Y/N's body. What she liked, what she didn't like, and what would leave her wanting more. The fact that their connection ran much deeper now had his stomach doing flips. This all seemed like a dream, he couldn't believe it was real.

Y/N just absolutely loved having Eren's large rough hands on her. The way he would tease her had her craving more and more. He just took care of her so well. He was always so gentle with her and made sure that what he was doing was okay. He always satisfied her needs before his. As much as she loved being on the receiving end, she wanted to return the favor too. The last time she did was the morning after their first time together.

Having the physics during the summer together made the three-hour lecture and lab so much more tolerable. Today's class was especially boring with Professor Zacharius lecturing on and on about the second law of thermodynamics. Somehow, though, Eren always found a way to entertain Y/N and himself. Just like right now, this would be a perfect opportunity—their professor was showing an example problem on the board for entropy.

When Professor Zacharius had his back turned to continue writing, Eren took his chance and tried to get Y/N's attention by patting her thigh, "Hey, babe..."

She copied down all the steps and formulas that were written on the board before tilting her head towards him, her eyes never leaving the front of the room, "What is it, Eren?"

He leaned in closer to her ear, "My love for you is like entropy, it never decreases."

Y/N's jaw dropped and before she knew it, Eren was on the floor. She had pushed him out of his seat from being so shocked by that cheesy pickup line. The whole class was looking back at Eren, confused.

"Babe..." Eren winced, "That hurt."

"Mr. Yeager, is everything alright? Is there a good reason as to why you're on the floor?" Professor Zacharius asked in confusion.

"Oh, I just saw a bug and dropped my pencil so I'm looking for it." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck and pretended to search the ground, "Here it is!! Sorry for disrupting the class, Professor." The class laughed as he got up and took his seat again. He turned to Y/N and pouted, "Baby, why'd you do that?" Sadness evident in his voice.

"Because you're so embarrassing, now stop flirting and pay attention."

"I'm the one who should be embarrassed. I was laughed at..." He whispered, bitterly, and started to copy down whatever was on the board.

Y/N winced at the tone of his voice and looked at him meekly, "Are you mad at me?"

Eren instantly turned at the sound of her voice. His eyes softened and he gave her a sweet smile before reaching over to squeeze her thigh affectionately, "No, beautiful, I could never be mad at you. Just a bit surprised. I thought you would like that line." He pouted again. She swore that if he had ears at the top of his head, they would be drooping down—just like a sad puppy, but Y/N sighed in relief, at least he wasn't mad at her.