16

"Give me the knife," Billy said. "No," Stu told him. "Give me the knife!" Billy yelled. "Now!" He yelled again and Stu handed it to him. "You see, Sid, everybody dies but us. Everybody dies but us. We get to carry on and plan the sequel. Cause let's face it, baby, these days ya gotta have a sequel!" Stu said. I watched Billy the whole time and he stabbed Stu again. When I saw him pull back to do it once more I lunged forward. "No!" I yelled and stood in front of Stu. I gasped and my hand went around Billy's wrist. He had ended up stabbing me instead. "Fuck! Billy, what the fuck, man!" Stu yelled. I slowly looked up at Billy to see the shock and regret written all over his face.

I pulled back on his wrist pulling the knife out of my stomach. "No, no, no, No! Why did you do that?!" He yelled. I covered my hand over the wound and stumbled back a little. I felt Stu's arms catch me. "Fuck, man, you stabbed her!" Stu cried. "I didn't fucking mean to! She threw herself in the damn way!" Billy yelled. "You sick fucks. You've seen one too many movies," Sidney said. "Now, Sid, don't you blame the movies. Movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative!" Billy yelled and walked over to Sidney and stabbed her again. She fell to the ground holding her stomach and Billy came over to me and Stu.

"Baby? Baby, I'm so sorry," Billy said. Even though Stu was bleeding bad himself he was putting pressure on my stomach trying to stop the bleeding. "Get the gun, Stu," Billy said replacing Stu's hands with his own. "I'll untie pops, okay?" He told Stu. Billy sat me up to lean against the kitchen island. I grunted out of pain and held my stomach. Sidney had stood back up and was leaning against the counter. Stu went over to the built-in desk to get the gun. "Um. Uh-- Houston we-- we have a problem here," he said. "What?" Billy asked glaring at him. "The fun, man. The gun. I put it right there, and it's not there," Stu said laughing. "Where the fuck is it?" Billy asked as he walked over to Stu. They argued about where the gun was while looking for it.

I looked over at Sidney and thought about everything I was told. I had taken the gun from the desk and moved it to the other counter when Billy brought me back into the kitchen. At first, it was because I wanted to help Sidney but now I just wanted to kill her. These two really were idiots. I felt my vision darken around the edges. Sidney noticed because she said something to the boys. "She's passing out or dying, just so you know," she said in a tone that said she didn't care. Stu looked over at me and quickly rushed over. "Hey, come on. Stay awake. You can't die!" He cried. Billy was beside him seconds later. "Baby, you gotta keep your eyes open," he said. My vision was blurry but I saw Sidney grab the phone and voice box from her father's jacket pocket and silently leave with him.

The boys were too busy with me to notice. "You fucking-- fucking idiots," I choked out. "What?" Stu asked. "She's-- she's fucking gone!" I said. They turned around to see Sidney and her father were both gone. "Where are they? Where are they?" Billy asked as he and Stu stood up. Stu started coughing up blood. "I don't know, but I'm hurting, man," he said. The phone rang and we looked at where it was on the desk. "Should I let the machine get it?" Stu asked. I rolled my eyes and slowly stood up and stumbled over to the phone.

"Hello?" I asked. There was silence for a little.

"Are you alone in the house?"

"Bitch!" I laughed. "Where the fuck are you?" I asked. I was done playing these stupid games. My boyfriend was a complete psychopath who roped my fucking brother into his fucked up plan knowing it would be easy. I went through hell the past couple of days. My best friend was dead hanging from my garage door, Randy was in the hallway but definitely not dead, Dewey may or may not be alive and god only know where Gale is. Now Sidney is somewhere in the fucking house and for sure called the cops.

"Not so fast. We're gonna play a little game. It's called 'guess who just called the police and reported your sorry mother fucking brothers and boyfriends asses?" Sidney said. I was done. My last thread had snapped. I let out a laugh and the boys looked at me with shock. "Oh, sweetie, you really do underestimate me. You see I'll do anything for my brother and I mean anything. You think they're crazy? Well, bitch, you have met me then. I'll find you and I will kill you along with previous daddy," I said and hung up the phone. "What the fuck?" Stu said.

I looked at him and shook my head. "Oh, Stu, Stu, Stu, sensitive little Stewey. You really fucked up. But luckily for you-- I'll clean your mess up like I always do," I said and lightly slapped his cheek. "Did she really call the cops?" He asked. "Of course she did, dumbass! Now I have to find her while bleeding out!" I yelled. "Mom and dad are going to be so mad at me," he cried. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Billy. "Next time you want to go on some rampage, leave my brother out of it!" I said grabbed the knife from his hand and walked off the other way towards the door.

I looked down to see Randy still laying there so I knelt down and checked for a pulse. I sighed in relief when I felt one. Dewey was still on the front porch. I walked back into the kitchen where Stu was sitting in the chair at the desk resting his head on his arm. "It'll be okay. We'll get out of this. I promise," I said. I looked around to see Billy was gone. "Fucking Christ!" I hissed. Then I heard a grunt and then a thud. "Shit!" I said and ran towards the hall where the coat closet was. I saw Billy on the floor and Sidney standing over him.

She was wearing the Ghostface costume. Then Stu came from the other side. He yelled when he saw Billy on the floor passed out. He ran at her and tackled her but she flipped them over. She hit him where he was stabbed and he screamed out in pain. She got up and ran only for him to chase her and they both flipped over the couch. I walked over to them. She hit him with the vase and was about to push the tv down to land on his head. I ran over and grabbed her hair pulling her back. "Fucking roll out of the way!" I yelled at him. He rolled out of the way just in time as the tv landed with a loud crash.

Sidney was struggling to get out of my grip. I kicked the back of her knee and she collapsed onto the ground on her knees. I yanked her hair so her head tilted back. "You know, Sidney, I never liked you that much. I hate you even more now after finding out you tried to fuck my boyfriend. What is it? Are you jealous because he loves me and not you?" I said bringing the knife to her throat. "Well, it doesn't matter anymore because you're about to die. You almost killed my brother and my boyfriend. I might be pissed off at them but I love them," I said and slit her throat from ear to ear. Stu had stood up and was staring at me in shock.

I looked up at him as I let Sidney go. "Now we need to find her dad and make it look like he killed himself!" I said. Stu just nodded his head and I walked into the Fourier. I kept down beside Billy and check to make sure he was still breathing. His hand grasped my wrist making me scream. "Fuck!" I yelled. "Where is she? Where is she?" He asked. "Dead," I said and stood back up. I walked over to the closet and turned the light on. There Mr. Prescott sat still taped up. "Your turn," I said and jumped him up and pushed him out of the closet and towards the living room. Billy had gotten up by then and walked with me. I forced Neil down on his knee close to Sidney. He let out a muffled cry after seeing his daughter dead laying on the floor her throat slashed open.

"Untie one of his hands," I said and handed Billy the knife. "Damn, baby, I didn't know you had it in you. Not going to lie that is very sexy," he said. "Shut the fuck up and free one of his hands," I wiped the gun off with my shirt and walked over to Billy again. "Give me his hand," I said and he forced Neil to hold his hand out. I put the gun in Neil's hand and Billy forced him to put it to his head. "I'm really sorry about this," I said looking at him. "But I have to protect my brother. I can't live without him," I said. I used the sleeve of my shirt and wrapped my finger around it before setting it over Neil's finger. I passed down on the trigger and the gun went off. Blood and bits of brain went everywhere.

I removed my finger and we let him fall to the floor. I grabbed the knife and cleaned the handle off and dropped it beside Sidney. I then grabbed the camera from the tv stand and hide it in a false safe book that was on the self. We didn't need anyone getting ahold of that. "Check on Stu. Make sure he's alright and not dead," I told him and he rolled his eyes walking over to Stu. I walked over to Randy and knelt down. "Randy?" I asked and shook him. He popped up and I jumped back. I looked at him with frightened eyes. "Hey, hey. It's okay. It's over," I said. Billy walked out with Stu and Randy started freaking out. "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Randy, it's okay," I said. "Okay?! He shot me!" He yelled. "What? No, he didn't. Sidney shot you," I said. "What? No, it was Billy!" He yelled. "No, it was not! Sidney took the gun from Billy she thought you were the killer. Turns out it was her dad," I let out a sad laugh. "What?" He asked.

"He had some kind of mental breakdown of something. It's the anniversary of Sidney's mother's death," Billy told him. "He couldn't handle it. He killed Sidney. He thought he killed us too but--" I said looking down. Randy stood up and then helped me up. We walked outside just as we heard sirens and saw flashing lights racing down the driveway. Gale was limping up the walkway towards the stairs. She ran up and shook Dewey who groaned but woke up. It was over the killings were over at least for now.