11

When I got home I ran upstairs and took a shower then changed. The time I was done Stu was home and set things up for the party. An hour later people started showing up. Sidney and Tatum showed up with the food taking it to the kitchen.
Randy showed up with a bunch of movies "I thought we would have a blockbuster night," he said as he put the videos down. "I thought everything was checked out," Stu said. "I had 'em hid in the foreign section," Randy told him as we walked to the living room. "They all have Jamie Lee Curtis in them. The Fog, Prom Night, Terror Train," I said. "She's the scream queen," he said. "With that set of lungs. She should be," Stu said. "Ew. Oh, my god. Do you guys only ever think of tits?" I said.

The doorbell rang "I'll get it," Stu said and got up falling over the back of the couch. "Hey, Tate, grab me another beer, would ya?" He said before going to the door. "There's more beer in the garage," I told her. "What am I, the beer wench?" She said. "I can get it," I told her. "No, I got it," she said. Before she got up Stu came back into the room. "You are not going to believe who's here! It's that chick from Top Story!" He said. "Gale Weathers?" I asked. "Yeah!" He said. Tatum stood up and we look behind us. Gale and Dewey stood by the stairs. "Dewey," Tatum said getting his attention. He walked over to us. "What is she doing here?" She asked him. "She's with me!" He said smiling. "I'm just checking things out," he told us.

I walked over to stand with Stu ad Gale walked around the room. She smiled at him then looked at me. "Y/N," she said smiling. "Bitch," I said giving a sarcastic smirk. She walked away from over towards the TV. Stu turned me towards him. "What was that?" He asked. "She's here for a story, Stu. I wouldn't be surprised if she plants a camera," I told him. I watched Tatum head into the kitchen and towards the garage. "Hey, have you heard from Billy?" I asked him. "No. But he'll be here soon," he said. I looked over at the clock to see it was getting close to curfew as we walked over by the front door. People were starting to leave so they could get home by curfew. "Nice party Stu," a girl said as she walked out the door.

"Tatum, come on!" Sidney called. "Do you know where she is?" She asked turning towards me and Stu. "No, I haven't seen her," Stu said. She looked at me "y/n?" She asked. "No, sorry," I said. "Ahh!" I jumped and looked at the open door. Billy was standing there and he looked at Stu raising his eyebrows. "Oh. Billy. Hey," Sidney said. I looked at her wondering why she was so surprised to see him here. "Billy. Hmm. "What are you doing here?" Stu asked. "I was hoping to be with Y/N alone. Maybe talk more," he said looking at me and raised his eyebrows at me. "Actually, Billy, can I talk to you alone? If Tatum sees you here she'll draw blood but I'd like to talk to you," Sidney said.

I walked towards Billy and grabbed his hand "Come on. We can go up to my room," I said. He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Sorry, Sid, but I rather spend time with my girl," he said. "I don't need to know that my best friend is going to fuck my sister!" Stu said laughing. "Subtlety, Stu. You should look it up," Billy told him. I looked  Sidney up and down before Billy pushed me forward towards the stairs.

Stu's pov

Randy walked towards Sidney and me "What's Leatherface doin here?" He asked watching Billy and y/n go up the stairs. "Cute. He came to make up to my sister more," I told him. "There goes my chance with Y/n/n. Damn it," Randy said looking at the stairs. "As if. That's all I'm saying. As if," I told him. "Oh, really, Alicia?" Randy said as I closed the front door. I put a peace sign up and walked away.

Y/N pov

I opened my bedroom door and Billy followed me in closing the door behind him. I sat on the end of my bed while Billy stood by the door for a couple of seconds before coming to sit beside me. "So you wanted to talk more?" I asked. I kinda forgave him already but we still needed to talk. "I'm sorry. I've been selfish, and I wanted to apologize," he said. "What? No, Billy, you have nothing to apologize for. I jumped to conclusions. I was scared and you were there so it was easier to just blame you. To be honest I had my doubts about my decision. Sidney was fast to jump to it too and when she said about it while at the police station I got mad," I started. I took a deep breath before continuing.

"I know Sidney says she's over you but I feel like she's not. I've always felt like she hated me for dating you or that she was mad because you moved on so fast. And when you crawled through her window my insecurities got to me. I thought maybe I was wrong and you weren't over her and were cheating. I thought maybe you didn't want to break up with me because Stu is your best friend and me being his sister you didn't want to cause problems. Then when Stu picked me up at the station I couldn't help but ask him. I'm sorry I doubted you. I know it makes no sense," I said. He shook his head a little. "No, baby, it does," he said and put his hand on my cheek and rubbed my bottom lip with his thumb. I kissed his finger and put my hand on his cheek like he had his on mine.

I leaned in and kissed him. He pulled away and looked at me "I love you," he whispered. I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his shoulder. "I love you too," I said. He pulled me closer to him and we stayed like that for a few minutes. He ran his fingers through my hair. "Billy," I whispered after a while. "Hmm?" He hummed. "Fuck me," I whispered into his ear. "What?" He asked. "You heard me," I said pulling back. He smirked and put his hand on the back of my neck pulling me into him and connecting our lips in a heated kiss.