8

"So, why was Billy being hauled off?" Stu asked as we made our way home. "He crawled through Sydney's window saying he heard us screaming and then his phone fell out of his pocket," I said. "Okay, well it sounds like he was trying to help you," Stu said. "Sidney is positive he's the one that attacked us," I told him. "Do you think he attacked you?" He asked."yes.... no... I don't know what to think. All I can think about is why he was near Sidney's place close enough to hear us screaming and why he crawled through her window. Does he do that often? Is he... is he cheating on me, Stu?" I said. He looked at me shocked. "What? No! No, he would never do that," he said looking back at the road.

"Stu?" I said. "Yeah?" He asked. "Where were you tonight?" I asked. "What?" He asked laughing a little. "Where were you?" I asked again. "I was at Tatum's practice," he said. "No. No, you weren't. I saw Tatum before I left," I said. "Yeah, I didn't get there until she was getting ready to leave. Why are you asking?" he said. "Just wondering," I mumbled. Once we got home I went inside and went to my room.

Tuesday October 1996

The next morning I was in my room getting ready when my phone rang. I walked over to my nightstand and picked the phone up and sat on the edge of my bed. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey, y/n," Tatum said. "Hey, Tatum, what's up?" I asked her. "Dewey just told us that Billy was released and that his phone records show he wasn't the one that called," she told me. "Oh, okay. That's good news I guess. Thanks for letting me know," I told her. "See you at school today?" She said. "Yeah, I'll see you at school. Bye Tatum," I said and hung up once she said bye.

I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and groaned. Taking out the empty milk carton and sitting it on the counter. "Stu, what did mom say about leaving the empty milk carton in the refrigerator!" I yelled. I sighed and closed the fridge and throw away the carton. Walking over to the cabinet to get a protein bar I had to stand on my tiptoes to try and reach it. "Fucking Stu!" I groaned. It was great having a twin brother but there were downsides to it as well, like him being nearly a foot taller than me. I felt someone press themselves against me and an arm cane into view grabbing the box and pulling it down. I took the box and set it on the counter before turning around.

There standing in front of me, pretty close to might I add was Billy. "Hey," he whispered putting his hands on my waist. "Billy, what're you doing here?" I asked not looking at him. "Stu picked me up this morning," he said. "You're dad couldn't do that?" I asked. "No, he had to go out of town," he told me. I nodded and then moved out of his grip. "Baby, come on. It wasn't me," he said following me. "I know," I said not looking at him as I walked towards the door. "Then what's going on?" He asked annoyed. I stopped and turned to look at him for a second. I didn't want to believe he was cheating. Everything inside me told me he wasn't and wouldn't but my head was not on board with that. "I'm going to school," I said and opened the front door. "Y/N!" I stopped and turned around to see Stu coming down the stairs. "Mom and dad want me to take you to school. They don't want you to be alone," he said. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the house. I got in my car and started it then left.

Stu's pov

I heard my sister's car start up and stood out on the porch watching her drive down the driveway. "What's up with her?" Billy asked me. "She thinks you're cheating on her with Sindey," I said. "What?" He asked shocked. "She's suspicious, man. I know she knew I was at Sidney's in the closet. She opened the door, man," I said looking at him. "Why would she think I'm cheating on her? What did you say?" He asked getting angry. "Nothing! Man, she asked on the way home last night. You crawled through Sid's window. She wanted to know why you were near there in the first place. I told her you wouldn't do that," I said as we walked to my car.

"You cut her arm after I told you she doesn't get hurt," Billy said glaring at me. "Man, do you think I would personally hurt my sister? Cutting her arm was an accident. I had to slam her head on the floor though. She got in the way of me getting to Sidney and I had to fight back. But when I say I felt horrible about it mean it. I never wanted to hurt my own sister," I told him now getting pissed off. We both got in the car and I drove down the driveway.

Y/N pov

I got to school and parked my car. The school grounds were again littered with reporters and news vans. This was the hottest news to happen in Woodsboro since Sidney's mom's murder. And it happening a year after making it all the more better for these blood-sucking reporters. The one I was most worried about was Gale Weathers. She was the nicest of them all. She would go to any length she had to just to get the story. I got out of my car and shouldered my bag before quickly walking towards the front doors. I kept my head down trying to make myself as small as possible. Of course, I wasn't lucky enough and got swarmed by reporters shoving their mics in my face and their cameramen shoving their cameras and lights in my face.

y/n! Y/n! What's it feel like to be attacked two nights in a row?

are you behind the attacks

y/n, why were you left alone in both attacks? Do you have a part in the deaths of Steve Orth and Casey Becker and the attack of Sidney Prescott?

I turned my head to see the only Gale Fucking Weathers with her microphone shoved in my face. She had a bruise on her cheek that I could only assume was given to her by Sidney. Gale probably said something about her mother. "Excuse me?" I asked. "Well, you were at both attacks and were left unharmed," she said. "Unharmed? Bitch, are you blind? I wasn't unharmed! What gives you the right--" I cut myself off and took a deep breath then turned around to walk away but was only met with more questions, lights, and reporters shoving their mics in my face. I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder and someone pushing us through the crowd. "Move! Enough questions!" I looked up to see Randy.

"Did you have a part in Maureen Prescott's murder too?" I heard Gale ask and turned around. I glared at her and walked closer. I reared back my fist and punched her. "There now it matches the other side of your face," I said before walking away with Randy. Once safe inside I turned to Randy. "Thank you for the rescue, Randy," I said. "It's no problem. That's was badass of you. Why are you alone? Where's Stu and Billy?" He said. "I got into a fight with Stu and I don't know what's going on with me and Billy, to be honest," I told him. The bell rang and we separated heading in different directions.