3

I heard more glass breaking and I slowly sat up and started to stand. I put my hand on the back of my head and felt warm liquid. When I pulled it away my hand was covered in blood. "Fuck," I said. I heard a grunt and staggered towards the doors. I was stepping through the broken doors when I stopped to look at Steve. I heard heavy footsteps and looked to my right to see the killer stand there looking at me. He had a white Ghostface mask on. He tilted his head and I just knew he had a smirk on his face. "Fuck you!" I yelled and ran out the door. I ran around the house but was tackled to the ground.

The killer turned me over onto my back and pinned my arms under his knees. "Get off me!" I yelled as I struggled under him. I felt the cool blade of a knife against my cheek. "I should have stayed home," I whispered closing my eyes. "Please, don't kill me," I said as I finally let the tears fall. I winced as I felt the blade cut into my skin right at the side of my jaw. Then he ran it down my shirt, well Billy's shirt. I was always taking his shirts. I was always taking Stu's shirt too he always complained about it. I felt the tip of the knife dig into my chest slightly. I looked down to see it right over my heart. "Please. Please, I can't leave them. I can't leave my brother, my boyfriend, and my friends. Please," I begged.

I heard a noise and tilted my head to look behind me. Was I seeing things? There was someone else dressed the same as the guy on top of me dragging Casey towards the tree in the front yard. "Casey," I cried then everything went black. I don't know how long I was out but a scream had brought me out of it. I looked around and slowly rolled over pushing myself up off the ground. I stumbled the rest of the way around the corner of the house to the front yard. I saw Mrs. Becker on the front step screaming and then Mr. Becker came out. I looked over where they were to see Casey hanging from the tree her inside hanging out of her body and laying on the ground as she slightly swayed back and forth my her neck. I let out a high-pitched scream and fell to my knees.

I was now sitting in a hospital bed staring at the wall. They had checked me for a concussion and said everything looks fine then cleaned the cut on my jaw. Luckily it didn't need stitches just a bandage. My parents were out of town and I told them I was fine and not to come on when I talked to them on the phone. Tatum had shown up with Dewey and sat in the room with me while he asked me what had happened. I told him how we got a call and just thought the person had the wrong number but kept calling back and then how it just kept getting more violent.

Stu and Billy rushed into the room just as we finished up. I still couldn't get the feeling that whoever killed Steve and Casey was someone we knew. It had to be seeing as they knew Steve's name. "Y/N!" Stu said and came over to me wrapping his arms around pulling me up and into his chest. "I'm fine. I'm fine," I said and pulled away. He tilted my head and looked at my jaw. He turned his head to Billy giving him a pissed-off look. Billy just looked at me with a look I couldn't quite understand. It looked like guilt but it also looked like worry. I pulled completely out of Stu's grip and walked over and threw myself at Billy. He stumbled back a little and wrapped his arms around me kissing the top of my head. "I'm here, baby. I got you," he whispered.

They said I could go home so once they discharged me we left. Stu said goodbye to Tatum and said he would see her at school tomorrow. Then Stu, Billy, and I all got into Stu's car. "Can you stay?" I asked Billy. "What?" He asked turning to look at me from the front seat. "Can you stay at our house tonight?" I asked. Billy looked over at Stu who looked at me in the rearview and nodded his head. "Yeah, of course, he can stay," he said smiling.

Stu pulled in front of the three-car garage and turned the car off. We all got out and headed inside. Once inside Stu locked the door. Our house was out in the middle of nowhere just like Casey's house. "No one will hurt while we're here," Billy whispered in my ear. "So um. Did you get a look at the guy?" Stu asked. "Hey, fuck rag. Shut up," Billy told him. "No, Stu, they were wearing a mask," I said and shrugged. "I just don't get it,"

"Get what?" Billy asked. "He had the perfect chance to kill me. I mean all he had to was put his weight into it and the knife would have gone through my chest and into my heart. But he didn't. He knocked me out and disappeared. Why? And I don't know if I was just hallucinating or what it was but I swear I saw two different figures," I said. "Well, Tatum said you got your head pretty hard," Stu said. "Yeah, yeah, I did. She was probably already dead when o saw her and then after o we knocked out he... he," I said.

"Let's get you upstairs, showered, and into new clothes," Billy said. I nodded and walked over to Stu and wrapped my arms around his waist. His arms went around my shoulder since he was at least a foot taller than me. "I'll check and make sure everything is locked tight," he said. I pulled away and headed up the stairs. "I'll be up in a minute, baby," Billy said. I just nodded and walked up to my room.

After I showered and changed into a t-shirt I laid down on my bed. There was a knock on the door and Billy slowly walked in. "Hey. Sorry I helped Stu make sure everything was locked," he said and sat on the edge of my bed. "It fine. Just come to bed, please," I said and he stood up taking his shoes off followed by his jeans, shirt, and socks so he was left in his boxers. He lifted the covers and climbed in beside me opening his arms. I scooted closer and laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes.