14

I struggled more to get out of Billy's grasp. "Stop! Stop it! I'm not going to hurt you damn it!" He yelled. I looked up at him "I saw-- I saw you get stab!" I cried. He stuck his finger In his mouth and licked it. "Mmm. Corn syrup," he said then he rubbed his thumb over my bottom lip. "Corn syrup. Same stuff they used for pig's blood in Carrie," he said smiling. I looked over at Sidney who was looking back at me. I lifted my foot and slammed it back down onto Billy's foot. "Ow! Fuck!" He screamed but he let go of me. I ran towards the kitchen grabbing Sidney's wrist but ran into someone. I looked up to see Stu. "Stu!" I cried and wrapped my arms around his waist. His arm automatically wrapped around me.

"Stu, help us, please," Sidney cried. I felt him lean down and kiss the top of my head. He lifted his other hand to his mouth and I looked up to see a white box in his hand. He looked over my head at Sidney before speaking into the box. "Surprise, Sidney!" He said. I backed away from him and reached for Sidney who grabbed my hand. I pushed Stu out of the way and ran pulling Sidney with me into the kitchen. We made our way towards the living room but Billy stopped us. He had the gun pointed at us. We back away and Stu threw the box to Billy. "Hello, Baby Girl," he said. I just looked at him. All the gut feeling I had about it being someone I knew was right.

"What's the matter, Sidney? You look like you've seen a ghost," he said. I stayed in front of Sidney and backed up to go around the small island. "Why're you doing this?" Sidney asked. "It's all part of the game, Sidney!" Stu said and quickly grabbed my hand. "Let go!" I yelled. "No! You have nothing to do with this!" He yelled back and pulled me to him. "It's called guess how I'm gonna die!" Billy yelled into the box pointing the gun at Sidney and moving towards her. Stu had my back against his chest and his arms were wrapped around me holding me tight so I couldn't move. Sidney just stood there scared. "Fuck you!" I screamed at him.

Billy looked at me keeping the gun on Sidney. "No, no, no, no, no. We already played that game, baby girl, remember?" He said smirking. He held the gun out to Stu who took it but kept his grip on me too. He then handed him the knife and Billy walked closer to Sidney. Stu held me with one arm and pointed the other at Sidney. "It's a fun game. See, we ask you a question, and if you get it wrong, boo-Kah! You die," he said. "You get it right, you die," Billy told her pointing the knife at her chest. "Stop! Stop! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled. "You're crazy, both of you," Sidney said.

Stu let go over me and walked up behind Billy resting his chin on his shoulder. "Actually, we prefer the term Psychotic," he said. "You'll never get away with this," Sidney said. I ran over to Sidney and grabbed her hand. Both Billy and Stu looked down then Billy looked at Sidney. "Oh, no?" Tell that to Cotton Weary. You wouldn't believe how easy he was to frame," he said. I pulled Sidney's hand but Billy was quick to stop it. "No!" He said and pulled me towards him. He back away so I was now between him and Sidney. I looked at Sidney with an apologetic look. Billy took the knife and wrapped my fingers around it before wrapping his fingers around mine.

"Watch a few movies, take a few notes. It was fun," Stu said. "No!" Sidney sobbed she went to fell but Stu caught her and stood her up. "Oh, my God," I gasped. They killed Sidney's mother too. I went back to that night when I stood at the bottom of the stairs watching the news while my parents sat on the couch. Then Stu and Billy walked in through the front door. "Why? Why did you kill her?" I asked as Sidney sobbed. "Why? Why?!" Billy said resting his chin on my shoulder wrapping his free arm around my waist. He looked at Sidney. "Did you hear that Stu? I think they want a motive," he said.

Billy took the knife from. my hand and let go of me. He pulled me away from Sidney and towards Stu. Stu grabbed me and kept me in place so I wouldn't runoff. "I don't really believe in motive, Sid," Billy said. "I mean did Norman Bates have a motive?" He asked. "No," Stu said. "Did they ever decide why Hannibal Lecter liked to eat people? Don't think so!" Billy said. Stu moved away from me and looked at me "don't move," he said. "See, it's a lot scarier when there's no, motive, Sid. We did your mom a favor, Sid. That woman was a slut-bag whore who flashed her shit all over town like she was Sharon Stone," Billy said.

I couldn't say he was wrong. Sidney's mother did sleep around a lot and had affair after affair. I mean her mother had an affair with Billy's dad and when his mom found out she left. She left Billy here with his father. Billy always got along more with his mother than he did with his father. "Yeah, we put her out of her misery, cause let's face it, Sidney, your mother was a no Sharon Stone, Hmm?" Stu said pointing the gun towards her. Billy put the tip of the knife on his bottom lip and I won't lie it was hot. Fuck! That makes me sound just as bad as them.

"Is that motive enough for you?" He asked Sidney. "How about this? Your slut mother was fucking my father, and she's the reason my mom moved out and abandoned me," he told her. He had told both Stu and me this the night and moved out. Sidney apparently didn't know by the look on her face. "How's that for a motive. Maternal abandonment causes serious deviant behavior. certainly fucked you up. It made you have sex with a psychopath," Billy said. I felt my heart stopped at those words. "That's right. You gave it up. Now you're no longer a virgin. Ohh!" Stu said.

Oh, my fucking god!" I said and backed away. Stu looked at me and realized what they just said. I had tears in my eyes. "Fuck! Billy!" He said. Billy grabbed Sidney and stood behind her with the knife at her chest. "Billy!" Stu said again. Billy looked up. " what?" He hissed. Stu pointed his head towards me. A tear ran down my face and I was shaking my head. He looked over at me and his face dropped. "Fuck. Baby, listen to me," he said. I just shook my head. "Now you have to die. Look what you did. You hurt my sister's feelings and Billy's going to have to work really hard to get her trust back," Stu said.