4

Monday, October 1996

I woke up feeling a body pressed tight against my back and an arm tightly holding my waist. I looked at the alarm clock to see it what 6:30 A.M. I lifted Billy's arm and gently got out of bed. Grabbing clothes I went to the bathroom to get ready for school. I leaned on the bathroom counter and looked at myself in the mirror. The cut along my jawline on the right side was slightly red. It didn't look like it would scar too badly. I brushed my teeth and hair then took off the t-shirt I had on. When I looked back in the mirror I jumped and let out a small scream. "Jesus, Billy," I said feeling my heart beating in my chest.

SEXUAL CONTENT

"Sorry, baby," he said and wrapped his arms around my waist. He started kissing along my shoulder and up to my neck making a small hum leave my lips. "You're so beautiful," he whispered. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled at him. He leaned in and captured my lips with him swiftly lifting me to sit on the edge of the counter. "Billy, we have to get ready for school," I mumbled. "We will. Just let me show how much I appreciate you," he whispered running his hands up my thighs. I moaned as he ghosted his fingers over my covered pussy. "Billy, please just hurry," I said.

He let out a breath chuckle and pulled my panties down. He pulled his boxers down pumping himself a few times before stepping in between my open legs. "Your ready, baby girl?" He asked and ran a finger through my wet folds. I nodded and then gasped as he pushed himself inside of me. "Fuck," he hissed laying his forehead on my shoulder. "Billy, move please," I begged. "Shhh. I got you, baby," he said and slammed into me. "God, you feel so good," he said as he slammed into me over and over. I held onto him digging my nails into his skin. "Billy," I moaned. He kissed me hard and squeezed my hips. "I'm close, Billy," I whined. "Cum for me, baby girl," he whispered against my ear. I let go cumming on his cock and he released not long after. "Fuck, I love you," Billy said pressing his forehead against mine.

I froze and my eyes flew open. I leaned back and looked at him with wide eyes. "What?" He asked. "What did you say?" I asked. He thought for a second before he closed his eyes. He bent down and pulled his boxers up. "Fuck, I'm sorry," he said rubbing his hand through his hair. "It just slipped. I know we've only been together for four months but I've loved you way before we got together--" I cut him off by grabbing his face and kissing him. I pulled away and smiled "I love you too," I whispered. A smirk grew on his face and he pulled me into him and gave me a passionate kiss. I pulled away and looked at him. "We should get dressed before Stu just barges in like usual because he doesn't know the meaning of knock first," I said.

He laughed kissing me one last time before going out to my closet. He had a whole place for just his clothes since he stayed over a lot especially during the summer. I went to the bathroom and washed myself up before changing. When I was finished and was fixing my hair Billy came in wrapping his arms around my waist. "Trying to make me jealous today?" He asked. "What?" I asked him confused. "All the guys in school are going to be looking at you in that outfit," he said looking at me through the mirror. "Yeah, but they're not the ones that get to do what you just did," I said turning around and kissing him quickly before walking into my bedroom.

Just as expected Stu barged into my room. "Rise and Shine lovers!" He said with a smirk on his face and arms in the air. "Do you not know how to knock? What if we were naked or something?" I asked. "Well, I figured Billy was done defining my sister so I took a chance," he said. "Oh, my god!" I said groaning. "What? Your room is across from mine! It's hard not to hear things especially things I don't want to hear!" He said and cringed. "Shut the fuck up, man," Billy said punching him in the arm. He walked out of my room and towards the stairs. Stu stopped at the top and Billy looked between us. "Why do you guys always somehow end up matching?" He said. Me and Stu looked at each other. "We don't match," we both said. "Yeah, don't do that talking at the same time thing, it's creepy," Billy said.

Stu started down the stairs but paused midway. "Hey, Billy?" He said. Billy looked at him as we followed him down the stairs stopping just a few steps behind him. "Do you ever see my face when you defile my sister? I mean she is my twin," Stu laughed and bolted down the stairs with Billy right behind him. "Children. They're both children," I mumbled as I walked down the stairs and out the front door.

"Hey, Stu!" I said as I walked to the car. "What?" He asked as Billy let him go. "So, like do you see Deputy Dewey's face when you defile his sister?" I asked smirking then laughing at the horrified look on his face. Billy busted up laughing too. "Oh, come on! Now that's all I'll see!" Stu said. "Paybacks are a bitch," Billy told him and clapped him on the shoulder. We all got in Stu's car and head off to school.

"You sure you want to go into school?" Stu asked looking at me in the review. "I don't want to be home alone and I need a distraction," I said. "Baby, we can stay home," Billy said and turned to look at me. "No, I want to go to school and be with you guys and our friends," I said.

We pulled up to the school to see a bunch of news vans and reporters littering the lawn and streets in front of the school. "Holy shit," Stu whispered and parked the car. We got out and Billy wrapped his arm around my shoulder immediately and Stu stood on my other side. We walked towards the front doors. The boys trying to make sure I wasn't noticed. I made sure to keep my head down. When we heard my name being yelled we took off running and made it inside just in time. "Like fucking vultures," Billy said.