Chapter Twenty Six - Honey Honey How you Thrill Me

Jason downs the glass of water all in one and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand, Victoria would be here soon. He enjoyed their evenings together, watching films and cuddling. He'd been through many relationships with girls, some lasted longer than others and he'd lead many on as well. Although leading Millie on has left a sour taste in his mouth, he'd essentially driven her to her death. But with Victoria he actually felt what he'd call true love, something he'd never felt before.

The doorbell goes, that'll be her, he smiles internally. Opening the door she beams a smile at him, the butterflies appear again, for both of them. She's wearing a dress, she never wears them and wow does she look good in one.

"Come on, in you come." He says.

She steps up into the house.

"How are you then?" He asks.

She nods. "Yeah I'm fine, just gunna pop to the toilet." She seem to graze over the question, not only dismissing it but getting out of the situation all together.

Jason nods back, okay.

She disappears upstairs and Jason is given a few moments alone. He goes into the living room and lays back on the sofa, the cool leather feels good on his skin, calming his mind. He closes his eyes and clears his head of Millie.

Victoria comes down from the bathroom and walks into the living room, Jason is laying back on the sofa, eyes closed, the perfect opportunity. She climbs on top of his lap, her legs either side of his. He opens his eyes and smiles.

"What is it about this sofa which turns you on?" He jokes.

He rubs his hands up and down her thighs. Victoria flicks her hair back and laughs, then leans over and kisses his lips.

"I'm horny." She says in a whiny tone.

Jason tuts. "Cheeky girl."

"Let's just forget about everything for one night." She whispers, before leaning over again and kisses him, shoving her tongue in his mouth.

Gently she begins to grid on his lap, moving her hips forwards and backwards. Jason feels himself getting hard underneath her, she feels it too.

"Ooo I think someone's getting excited." She purrs.

He giggles as she begins to undress. He closes his eyes for a moment, letting passion, desire and lust submerge him. When he opens them he gets a huge shock, it's not topless Victoria looking back at him. It's Millie.

"Millie?" He asks, confused.

"What?!" Victoria snaps, assuming he's moaning Millie's name instead of hers.

This makes Jason snap back into reality.

Victoria rolls off of him and pulls her dress back on. Jason sits up.

"I saw her. You...you were her." He gasps.

"What do you mean I was her?"

"When I opened my eyes she was looking back at me but it was you. She was there, I swear." He puts his head in his hands.

"Oh Jason, maybe you should talk to someone about it." She suggests.

"No!" He puts his foot down on that idea. "No, I don't need to see anyone about it."

Victoria sucks her bottom lip in and looks at him sadly.

"You can talk to me honey." She says.

Jason nods in appreciation.

"Come here." She says, scooching to him and hugging him. "It'll be okay."