"Don't worry, Tiffany will consider the bigger picture," Seohyun replied.

"Really?"

"Mark my word," Seohyun smiled confidently, while her eyes contained a sense of kindness.

Xu Xin swallowed, aware that she had made a big mistake. She no longer had the courage to remain in front of Seohyun, so she directly returned to her room. That night, during filming, Tiffany didn't mention a thing. Hence, Xu Xin breathed a sigh of relief...

But...during lunchtime, Seohyun had spoken to the director in private.

"Director, did you know that Fany unnie has been receiving threats from someone?" Seohyun asked. "And do you know who this person is?"

Although the director could guess that it was Xu Xin, he did not dare to say her name. After all, he also felt guilty.

"Tiffany acknowledges your professionalism as a director and we have no right to question your private life. But, we hope that you can maintain​ your clarity. The fact that Xu Xin is brave enough to threaten Tiffany shows that she is willing to do anything to achieve her motives."

"I hope the director can look at the bigger picture and protect the reputation of the film. This is what you've promised President Kim the most."

After hearing this, the director's face turned red. He was obviously a bit uncomfortable since his secret had been exposed.

"As for what to do, I'm sure it is an easy thing for you to figure out. In the meantime, Tiffany will forget about this entire matter until filming is completed."

The director understood what Seohyun meant: Xu Xin wasn't​ someone that could be kept by one's side in the long term.

So Seohyun's words were a sharp reminder...

...that it was time to put things to an end.

Offending Tiffany was equivalent to getting on the wrong side of the entire Crown Empire.

This Xu Xin was much too brave.

Tiffany had already done enough to protect his pride by simply asking Seohyun to throw a few hints. So, it was only right for him to accept this favor.

"Don't worry, I will give Tiffany a satisfactory answer."

"After leaving this seat, I will also forget everything. You don't need to worry either."

The director nodded his head as a thankful gesture to Seohyun and Tiffany.

If he let Xu Xin blow this matter up and it got exposed, the consequences would be unimaginable...

So...the director looked into the distance knowingly...

...

That night, Taeyeon and Tiffany were out having dinner. Seeing that Tiffany was completely unaffected by Xu Xin, Taeyeon smiled and asked, "Did you know that someone slandered my wife today, so I was a bit upset?"

"There's nothing to be upset about. It's not the truth, so it's not necessary to blow the situation up," Tiffany replied. "There's no point wasting time on insignificant people."

"I'm upset because she actually dared to threaten you," Taeyeon place the steak that he had cut up in front of Tiffany, "She actually had the guts to do it."

Tiffany lowered her head and thought for a moment before she suddenly lifted her head and said, "TaeTae...I have a thought. I've actually considered it for a long time, but I'm not sure if you will agree."