"Everything is fine Eomma. Eonni just casually said it." Lisa sensed a bit of disbelief there from Shin-hye. But they didn't continued the topic. While someone else utter.

"But can anyone tell us what is happening here?" Taehyung asked, slowly turning up his head.

"Our wedding? Appa, at least you should had informed us before announcing it here." Jungkook said doesing the same as Taehyung. They both stared straightly at Jong-suk's eyes.

"Me and shin-hye were planned this as a surprise for you two. That's why we didn't tell. But also why i have to? We had already decided this." Jong-suk stated earning only sighs from the inquirers.

As two persons were completely enjoying the scene. Inside the surprised innocent faces, two devils are smirking widely. Sana cleared her throat to get in the conversation to grab more attentions.

"Abeoji, what are you saying? There is no urgency for us to get married." sana said kepting a sad face.

"It's not like that dear. We know because of Jen's marriage postponement, you alls wedding got delayed too. And about urgency. Me and shin-hye really want daughter-in-laws as soon as possible." Jong-suk said chuckling at the last words as Shin-hye nodded her head agreeing with him.

"But.... Kookie and Tae Oppa aren't ready yet. We can wait Abeoji, don't pressure them." Tzuyu said as much as she can act kind and care while Jungkook, Taehyung, Jennie and Lisa rolled their eyes, completely done by the sisters drama.

"We aren't Pressuring anyone. It's my decision and until now Tae and Kookie didn't unobeyed me, so i assume they will not now too." Jong-suk presumed smiling at Sana and Tzuyu while glaring at Taehyung and Jungkook.

"But, Jong-suk!" Mr Choi interfered. He were observing Jungkook and Taehyung for a while. As he quickly understand something isn't right. He can completely smell something fishy in Jungkook and Taehyung's reaction towards the marriage matter.

"What happened Mr Choi? Is everything fine?" Shin-hye queried.

"That I should ask you. Is everything fine? I don't think like Taehyung and Jungkook are ready about this matter." Mr Choi suggested. Suddenly a guiltiness of dart digged into Jungkook and Taehyung's hearts. As they started to feel really bad for those two persons, Mr and Mrs Choi, who didn't done nothing to them.

"It's nothing like that Mr. Choi. They are just surprised about the news. That's it." Jong-suk reasoned. He was fullily disappointed with his sons attitudes.

"But i don't think that way, can't you see? They are not willing with you and I don't want to happen my daughters wedding like this, Jong-suk. " Mr Choi retorted making Jong-suk to get anger at his sons. But he decided to be calm.

"Mr Choi, it's nothing like you are assuming. They are just surprised. And about their accepting, they had already told us. Taehyung and Jungkook themselves choose Sana and Tzuyu to be their life partners. And now, i guess we should let them get married." Jong-suk demanded. His words were not still satisfied for Mr Choi while his wife spoke.

"But, We don't have to hurry. They are still young. Sana and Tzuyu can wait." She said.

"Until now Sana and Tzuyu waited for them. So no more. I really want to see my sons bringing daughter-in-laws home."Jong-suk said to make the situation better. Shin-hye nodded her head again in agreeing with him while Mr and Mrs Choi sighed softly.

In this time, Taehyung and Jungkook are feeling so helpless. They can't marry Sana and Tzuyu, at the same time they can't oppose their father.
While Jennie was worried for her two brothers. After knowing about the truth, no-one will want their dearly once to get married to someone like Sana and Tzuyu. And the thing is making her more irritated is Sana and Tzuyu's fake attitude, watching it making her so badly to scream out the truth and save her brothers from them. But thinking about Shin-hye and Jong-suk dragging her back.