"Thanks, Joon."

As promised, he gave you a ride home, sending you with a few leftover donuts to give to Elise in the morning. "Is Daisy in today?"

"Mhm, she's supposed to stay 'till I get home." You checked the time. "It's only nine-- she normally heads off at ten."

"Pumpkin's asleep then?" You nodded.

"Should be." You texted for any missed texts from your housekeeper as Namjoon pulled into your apartment complex driveway. "Thanks again." He smiled.

"Of course."

You kissed him on the cheek before heading inside, heading straight for the elevators. There wouldn't be anyone waiting anyway; it was late.

You pushed your key in and stepped in to hear the familiar sounds of your daughter's giggles. You sighed, walking in further, greeting Daisy in the kitchen, who was still cleaning up. "She isn't asleep ye-- oh!" Taehyung grinned.

"Hey, y/n."

"Hey-- what are you doing here?"

"Thought I'd drop by." You gave him a small smile as you set your purse down. "Where were you?"

"Namjoon," you explained with a sigh as you sat on the couch. Your daughter ran to greet you with a hug. You kissed her cheek. "I had to talk about some things with him." Taehyung smiled and nodded. He just needed Daisy to go now.

"How's hyung doing?"

"He's well-- have you gone recently?" 

He smiled. "I'll get our coffees from him tomorrow." You smiled back and leaned into the couch. "I hope you don't mind that I dropped by, I just wanted to see the princess."

"Me!" Elise screeched. "Me, me, me." You stared at the living room, her costume pieces scattered everywhere.

"There was a reason I kept that box up on her shelf." Taehyung smiled. "One, I couldn't carry it down, and two, I knew this would happen." You gestured to the mess.

"I can get it all sorted out before I head home," Daisy said, appraising you with a bowl of dinner. You shook your head as you took it. "Any for you, sir?" Taehyung shook his head.

"I'm alright, thank you." Daisy smiled and walked off, sporting her own crown from playing dress-up.

"I'll have to ask Jungkook to put the box back up if he comes again." Taehyung turned.

"I can do it," he said quickly. "It can't be that heavy." You smiled.

"It's okay-- I'll let her play with them for a few more days; she'll get bored and it can go back up." Taehyung nodded.

"Call me when you need me." You nodded, eating. "Are you ready to make your announcement?" 

"I guess I have to be."

"I'm still-- I'm still open to the idea of the fake relationship thing," he whispered. "If that would make the situation better." You shook your head.

"It's alright, Tae."

"It'll just be annoying for everyone to come at you for being a single mother in the industry that you're in, you know?" 

You nodded. "I agree but I can do it." He smiled. "I can handle some hate for being a mother who acts."

"Of course." You yawned as Elise ran up to you for a bite. "Haven't you eaten, princess?" he asked her. She grinned.

"Uh huh! All done!" She chewed slowly as she ran back to him to take off his tie-- it was one of her favourite things to play with. He took it off and gave it away and she giggled and ran off.