The phone almost slipped on my hand when Cade opened the door. Why did he finish so quickly?

He frowned and took my phone.
He scanned my messages. Nothing suspicious, right? I let out a deep breath when he placed it on the bedside table. I am safe.

Cade is always so handsome. Is he human?

I was already inside the restroom when my phone outside rang. You can't imagine how nervous I am. Cade may be sweet but his jealousy can kill.

"Baby, Mix is calling. I'll answer, okay?" He shouted outside.

"Yes, please." Why am I even nervous?
Sydney doesn't know my number. He can't call on my social media accounts too. I am crazy. I need to tell Cade about the message request before my husband freaks out again.

I got the shock of my life when I saw my husband standing outside the door when I opened it.

"What's your problem? Are you going to kill me by giving me a heart attack?"

"I want a baby girl." He said it like he is asking for a glass of water.

"Girl your face! If you are willing to carry the baby for 9 months, then let us talk again." He frowned when he heard it.

"I am willing to carry you for 9 months." He answered. Crazy! He is jealous of Mayka's Bianne. Mayka's daughter is very sweet and clingy to Cade. Our sons are the opposites.

"Baby, not now. Let's think about it next time."

"Baby, you said after three years you can get pregnant again. It's been 4 years already. Stop taking your pills." My husband is at it again.

"It's not a guarantee that we will have a girl. What if we get triplets again? All boys? Can you handle it? You can't even handle Yohan." Yohan is the grumpiest kid I have ever seen in my life. He is sweet to me though, especially to papa Kai.

"Then let's try and try until we get a baby girl."
He thinks it's easy as that. "Anyway, Mix said he is waiting for you in the pool area."

I took my sleeping robe and was about to go out when Cade pulled my arm. "Are you serious about wearing that outside?"

"Yes, it's late already. Who else is gonna see me outside except for Mix?"

"Baby, the guards are more active at night. Change or stay?"

I went to our walk-in closet to choose long sleeves and pants. Should I cover my head too to annoy him? I walked out overly dressed. "Is this enough?"

He just smiled. Ass.

"Baby, just 15 minutes." He reminded.

I left my husband in our room.

"Mom, where are you going?" Ira is walking towards me like a little strict principal.

"Baby, why are you awake?" I asked my little boy.

"Yohan must be dreaming already. He is talking about ice cream in his sleep so I am thinking about getting some for me." Ira is always serious.

"Sweetie, I told you not to use the elevator alone." It's a kid-friendly elevator but I am scared that it might malfunction and one of my kids will be stuck alone.

"I won't mom, I am planning to call my nanny Elisa actually when I saw you."

"Don't stay up late. You know you can't get tired. I am going to call your nanny myself. Stay in your room. I'll just talk to your uncle Mix."
I left my baby there. He is my most obedient kid.

I saw Mix sitting on the bench.

"Damn, Miley!" There he goes with the Miley again. "What took you so long?"

"What do you want?"

His facial expression changed.

"I want to tell it to you first. I will hand in my resignation tomorrow. I love being an Elite but I need to quit."

"Why? Did we offend you?"

"Miles, can you please forgive Sydney?"  He asked out of nowhere.

"Oh my gahd, Mix, don't mention his name here." Bruno is staring at me. He must have heard it.

"See? Even mentioning his name is not allowed here. I am tired of hiding. We've been together for four years already. Remember when you always asked me where I am going every day off? I am meeting Sydney in the province. He wants me to quit. I am serious with him. I don't want to hide anymore. I am really sorry for keeping this from you. He just wants to apologize but you are not reading his message. Please forgive him. I promise he won't disturb you anymore." I can't believe Mix has to keep his relationship for a long time. I feel sad for him. He doesn't deserve it.

"He needs to apologize to Cade, not to me. I'll try my best to let them meet but don't resign, okay? We need you here."

"Miles, I am choosing Syd. I want a quiet life with him. I hope you can forgive him."

Mix left me here. Bruno walked towards me. He just looked at me and asked me why we mentioned Syd and reminded me how mad Cade is to him.

"I know. Why are you even listening to us? I think you need to go back to your room and take care of your kid."
I need to talk to my husband again. I don't know how to start. I never imagined that Syd and Mix will have a secret relationship. I pity them both because they have to hide. I still hate him for hurting my Cade but we need to move on from the past. I am not going to force him into accepting Syd's apology. It's his feelings and I am gonna accept no matter what his decision is.

Cade is busy with his phone when I entered.
"I am just posting your graduation photo, baby. Do not look at me like I am doing something suspicious here."
Of course, I know Cade will never lie to me.

"Baby, can we meet Sydney and..."

"What are you talking about? Why did you mention that guy's name inside our room? What the hell is happening with you?"
See? Cade hates him to the bone.

"He is in a relationship already. He just needs to apologize for..."

"So you are talking to him? How did you know?"

"Baby, can you please let me finish? Mix told me. He was in a relationship with Syd and please don't blame Mix about this, okay? We have three kids and I love you so much. I am fine if you can't forgive him but I'll be happier if you'll do. I want to cut any connection with him. Will you please try? I am not gonna show up if you want. You can just talk to him through the phone." I grabbed my phone and checked Sydney's message request.
I read it first before showing it to Cade.

"Miles, I am sorry. I'll forever be sorry to you. I lied to you way back in NZ. Cade is not mad at you at that time. He was searching for you so badly because he missed you and he loves you so much. I just want you to forget him and move on that time. I regretted everything."
I was so scared that time.
I thought all the Kiriguns were mad at me.

"Give me your phone," Cade ordered.
He gritted his teeth after reading the chat message.
"So you met there and you never told me?"

"Baby, you cut me off that time when I was about to tell you. You can just talk to him." I asked my husband. I don't want to talk to Sydney anymore. I won't blame my husband if he can't forgive him too.

I just realized after reading his message that I can never forgive him. He can marry Mix all he wants but I don't want to ever see him again.