Side Story #5 Bruno & Mayka

Mayka's POV

It was around 8 PM when we decided to go home. I need to be early because  I am going back to school tomorrow.  I want to graduate so I can have the chance to be at least a team leader. I want to prove to them that I can be a great leader without the help of Miles.

"Are you okay, you feeling cold?" Bruno asked me. I am wearing a white plain shirt partnered with light-washed denim. The breeze is so cold but I can take it.
"Wear this." He took his black jacket off and handed it to me.

"Oh, I am fine," I answered.

"It doesn't stink if that's what you are worried about." He sniffed his jacket.

I just wear it.

He rides his bike and he pointed to the pillion. "Hop on." He offered a hand.

He drove his bike fast. I hold on to his waist.

He stopped the motorbike.

"What? Sorry." I thought he felt uncomfortable when I hold on to him. He pulled my hand tighter, making me feel his hard rock abs. I was hugging Bruno.

"That is how you hold properly." He answered and continued speeding the bike.

The gate opened for us only to be welcomed by Miles standing near the main house.

Miles quickly welcomed us. He is wearing a hat.

"Why are you wearing that ugly hat?" I asked Miles.

"Don't call it ugly. You know Cade has been reading pregnancy forums and one of the things to remember there was not to go out at night without a hat.
Now, have you received my gift? Is it good?" My naughty brother asked me.

"Damn you!" I grabbed his neck from behind playfully but it was the wrong move because Cade saw us... "Oops!"

"Come with me. We need to talk." Miles grabbed my waist and brought me to the living room. Probably my brother's way of saving me from his husband-to-be. "Spill! is there a cottage? Or was it under the tree? That would be so romantic." He giggled.

"Hey, what's romantic in using your gift under the tree? You mean dirty!" I yelled but it caught his fiance's attention again. Damn! Cade is so sensitive. We are brothers for heaven's sake. He doesn't like it when someone is treating Miles badly.

"Don't mind Cade. So how is it? Are you boyfriends now?" Miles is so excited.

"Well, yeah!"

"I knew it! Yes! I am right..." He looked so happy.
"Baby, I am right! I told you!" He told Sir Cade.

Are they always talking about me and Bruno?

"Since you got the answer now, why don't you go to our room and sleep already. Thank you for obeying." Sir Cade answered. My brother has no choice but to go back to his room.

I looked at the main door. Sir Cade is still talking to Bruno.

I was about to walk past them to go back to the barracks but Bruno grabbed my wrist. "Wait for me, Mayka." This guy has no sweetness at all. I removed his hand from my wrist and held his hand instead. That's how you do it, dumbass!

Sir Cade seems so shocked so he dismissed his main bodyguard in a second.

"What did he tell you?" I asked my boyfriend.

"Nothing... usual directions for tomorrow."
I let go of his hand.
There's a lot of Elites roaming around here.

When we entered our room, the ambiance became so awkward.