Chapter 31

Cade's POV

Miles buried his face on my chest. I caressed it and played with his hair.
His flight will be later in the afternoon and I don't know how can I survive without him here.

"Baby, just return to your parent's home first. It would be better. I won't be worried about your eating habit." Miles suggested.

"It's fine. This is our home. I'll stay here." I kissed the top of his head. I will wait for him. I promised that I will patiently wait for him.

He asked me to get him water.

"Are you not well, baby?" He seems to be in pain.

"Yes, you are too huge that's why." He laughed at me.

But I noticed him always massaging his temple. I think it's because we are lacking of sleep the past weeks.

"Still not used to it?" I tickled him.

"Baby, stop." I continued kissing him on the neck. "I said STOP. How annoying!" He yelled.

"I am sorry. Are you okay?"
Did I hurt him?

"I am sorry for yelling. I am just sleepy." Miles apologized.

I wrapped my arms around him. "Sleep then."
I don't want to start a fight with him because we only have few hours together.

I already told him about the rule.
If he didn't reply to me in two hours, I would pick him up myself there and drag him home.

~~~~
We are currently at the airport right now. Dad came with me along with Mayka.
He must be afraid that I'll do something silly and buy a ticket to New Zealand. Papa sent a dozen of guards around the airport.

"I need to get in, baby.  Be good. I'll call you after I land." He squeezed me into a tight hug. "I will you miss so much. I love you."

I gave him a deep kiss. "Be a good boyfriend that you always are. You can't like anyone there. Text me always. Don't make me go crazy when you are so far. I love you. Always you." He let go.

All I can do is to look at him as he slowly disappears from my sight.
"You can do this, Cade." I let out my thought.

"Go home for now," Dad told me.

"You are not worried that I might take my life, aren't you? I am not suicidal. I am fine. I need to stay at our home." I replied. I think I would feel better staying in our room.

I almost wait for 16 hours until he contacted me.

I prepared my laptop since I got home.

I was staring at my phone and laptop alternately for how many hours.

My heart almost jumped out when I saw Miles's name appeared on the screen. I accepted the call on the second ring.

"What took you so long?" I asked him.

"Baby just reached the dorm. I can't be too loud because I have roommates here." He focused the camera on the double-deck bed in front of him. There's a two tall guy sleeping in the bed.

"Why would you have roommates? Transfer tomorrow. You didn't mention this to me!" This is fucking annoying.

"I didn't know too. I am sorry. It's fine though."

"No! It's not fine to me at all. Transfer to another room." I ordered. I wouldn't be fine knowing he is sleeping with other guys.

"Okay, baby. I'll inquire tomorrow. Don't worry. You have to pay for the separate room though." He laughed.