Chapter 32

Miles's POV

It's my second week here.

I miss him so much.

I woke up around 7 AM and decided to call my boyfriend.

Few rings and he was able to answer it right away.

"Baby, sorry for calling this early. Did you have enough sleep? I am preparing already for my class. You know it's her schedule again, the terror prof. I can't call until noon."

"It's fine. I fell asleep last night watching you study." He told me.

"Hey! Miley! Open the door!"
It was Mix knocking on my door. I told him several times not to call me Miley.

"Go ahead without me. I am not yet done." I yelled back.

"Since when did you become friends with that guy? What did I miss?" Cade sounded disappointed. It was just the last day that we are fighting about him. Then I realized Mix is related to Cade so I just dropped my jealousy.

"Got you coffee. Open it." Mix yelled again.

"Don't you dare let someone enter your room," Cade uttered every word with conviction from the other line.

"Put it in my seat. See you." I yelled again. Students from other rooms will be annoyed with me for being so loud.

"Okay! Love you." Mix laughed. Does he think it's funny? I don't want to look at the screen. I can already imagine Cade's face.

I entered the shower room and just let my laptop on.

"You're too close to him." He told me while I was currently drying my hair.

"I don't care looking like a loner but I need him baby to stop those guys from annoying me." Actually, when I am with Mix no one dares to disturb me.

"Anyways, our finance head sent me the records of my bill. You never used the card I provided for you. I told you, it can be used anywhere."

"I have no time to go out, remember? I am so busy. I am already lucky for having four hours of sleep. On weekend, maybe I'll do grocery shopping. I'll use the card, promise." I never thought that I would be loaded with paperwork here.

Already set.
"Baby, I'm leaving. I'll turn off the cam now." We continued talking until I reached my classroom.
"Talk to you again at my lunch break."
It would be his time to go to school when I call him again.

"Be careful. Text me from time to time. I love you." Cade is still staying in our bedroom. He is so hardheaded. I keep asking him to move temporarily to their family's house or in the mansion but he really won't.

Our professor is scary. She never smiles. Even though I feel like I answer her questions correctly, her face stays emotionless. It's so hard to impress her so I need to study more.

"Hi, Miley." Some random girl caller me.

It's because of Mix that everyone is calling me that name.

I sat beside Mix. He is the safest person to be with here.

He handed me the coffee.

"I wonder how can you handle that kind of relationship. It's so boring. It is suffocating." He handed me another paper bag of pain reliever medicines.

"I am happy with him."

"You don't look happy," Mix told me.
"Come with me on weekend, we're going to party with cool guys here."
I looked at him questioning if he is serious about asking me this. He should be guarding me and reporting my whereabouts to them. That is his task.
"Don't worry, I don't like you. Your aura is screaming bottom to me. But if you can be top then why not."